• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(I'm still every so mildly concerned that Rockin and I might be secret Lovers since we share that in the game flavor and were neighbors but I don't know how likely that is, anyone with more game experience around SWF want to appraise that likelihood? I don't want a two death ML unless everyone at least has an inkling that that may be what they're signing on for ahead of time and is still ok with it)

July

Smash Apprentice
July, he's offered absolutely nothing to verify this, nothing.

If it's a gambit, there is no reason he is doing this outside of getting his personal lynch.

I bought Swiss' claim because it ha believability, I offer to correct this by having Zen tell me info to make me back off.

I'm not backing off Deitz unless Zen proves he is it, which it's clear he isn't a Lie detector at this point.
Because it clears Dietz, confirms that the wagon should switch to me.

Him being on the table doesn't mean jack if he's trying to use a lied detector inno to clear Dietz.
But even if you believed Swiss' claim, once it became apparent it was a gambit you didn't have this strict of a reaction despite the fact that his gambit was aimed at acquiring a personal lynch as well.

And with the bolded reason why it is anti-town, you have to look at it from NL's perspective. I haven't gotten the feeling you found NL scummy up until now, so look at his intent: he is trying to switch a wagon from someone he thinks is town to someone he thinks is scum.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
... I should probably bold that. I don't want to be that one "oh yeah" guy who didn't say anything at the last minute if it ends up happening.

I have the suspicion me and Rockin are Lovers. I want everyone to at least be aware of this before the lynch goes through so it's not my fault for not thinking of bringing it up if we get a double ML

Rockin (Janet): http://sf2.shiningforcecentral.com/pages/characters/janet.html
Me (Elric): http://sf2.shiningforcecentral.com/pages/characters/elric.html

(sorry Rockin, this seemed too important to keep secret for so long at this point even though you didn't want me to out your nameclaim)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
But even if you believed Swiss' claim, once it became apparent it was a gambit you didn't have this strict of a reaction despite the fact that his gambit was aimed at acquiring a personal lynch as well.
Because that had guaranteed scum. Not to mention I could see a role like that being plausible.

If they both flipped town, Swiss is an idiot for pushing it that far for a personal lynch.

And with the bolded reason why it is anti-town, you have to look at it from NL's perspective. I haven't gotten the feeling you found NL scummy up until now, so look at his intent: he is trying to switch a wagon from someone he thinks is town to someone he thinks is scum.
It's not anti town to confirm a valid reason for a switch, how can you even say that with a straight face?

I will know a solid read on NL once Deitz gets lynched, you can't tell me him strawmaning me is with town intent.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't believe I have heard of uninformed lovers before, even less believable on neighbors whom have no idea on the others alignment.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't believe I have heard of uninformed lovers before, even less believable on neighbors whom have no idea on the others alignment.
Mmk that's at least a little comforting, I was kind of worried this would be a double whammy for awhile there

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
... I should probably bold that. I don't want to be that one "oh yeah" guy who didn't say anything at the last minute if it ends up happening.

I have the suspicion me and Rockin are Lovers. I want everyone to at least be aware of this before the lynch goes through so it's not my fault for not thinking of bringing it up if we get a double ML

Rockin (Janet): http://sf2.shiningforcecentral.com/pages/characters/janet.html
Me (Elric): http://sf2.shiningforcecentral.com/pages/characters/elric.html

(sorry Rockin, this seemed too important to keep secret for so long at this point even though you didn't want me to out your nameclaim)
Wat

someone lynch this guy already >_>

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Gord that's such a shame, cause I'm not lying.

Soup left our crumb somewhere, but I can't find it lol.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
A deadline is set for Midnight 12.00 AM 03/05/11 EST. This is in approximately 20 Hours!

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Red Ryu has been Silenced, and any votes they cast will not be counted for the remainder of the Day!

Voting (12):
Jdietz43 (6): Swiss, Ryker, Orboknown, felipe_9595, Rockin, Bleck Mang,
Red Ryu (4): Jdietz43, dabuz, No Lynch, July
Orboknown (1): th3kuzinator
Swiss (1): Dark Horse

Not Voting (1):
Red Ryu

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
NL, why are you defending him? Spell this **** out for me because I don't buy your role claim and will call you a liar in the face of a full-claim. You've been singing his praises since looooong before your proposed claim and it's at least that far back again before I can see a Ditz post with even an ounce of useful in it.

NL for Warlock??????????

Swiss

Smash Lord
NL has leant more toward defending lynches, as opposed to pushing a particular lynch - so I don't see Warlock as probable.

'Course, there's something wrong with him. Could be ballsy indie play - doubt he'd play so poor as town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He's a jester, don't care if the mod confirmed there isn't one he is a jester.

DH, go ahead and hammer, there isn't anything more to this day.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Don't know if I can say you're lying. Especially since you don't have a reason not to... Ruy would be the next best lynch choice assuming you'd be telling the truth. Plus if you're not it's obvious you're lying so :p

Unvote Vote: Red Ruy

Orbo/Dabuz/DH, wanna come to this wagon?
K. No. I was going for a read from Dabuz/Orbo/DH but July tieing the votes cut it too close.

Unvote Vote: JDietz
sorry for not getting online till just so, so i can ignore your first quote here and say no.ill stay on dietz

Swiss

Smash Lord
Don't know if I can say you're lying. Especially since you don't have a reason not to... Ruy would be the next best lynch choice assuming you'd be telling the truth. Plus if you're not it's obvious you're lying so :p

Unvote Vote: Red Ruy

Orbo/Dabuz/DH, wanna come to this wagon?
My face is full of wtf.

Dietz even suggesting he could be a lover is almost offensive to basic logic.

Did have more to say but we got our lynch.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Let it be known that this entire was wasted on completely useless arguments revolving around one player.

It's like I'm in Time Travelers all over again.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Red Ryu your complete defiance towards our claim is incredibly obnoxious and stupid, you had no reason to not believe us seeing how our intentions about this whole day have basically made themselves obvious enough.Crumbs don't make my claim anymore legitimate, scum can fake crumbs too and every argument that you pulled out of your *** regarding our claim is disgusting.

Truly, I hope you're happy.[b/]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
nah bro we got more out of this. His flip can change how people view the game.

for sho though if he flips scum you slot has gotta die.

:phone:

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Red Ryu said:
I will know a solid read on NL once Deitz gets lynched, you can't tell me him strawmaning me is with town intent.
....You're ****ing kidding me.

I defended my partner this whole day, yep, you caught me. A+ scumhunter./b]

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
nah bro we got more out of this. His flip can change how people view the game.

for sho though if he flips scum you slot has gotta die.

The only thing that has changed is the flopping opinion on a noobtown read on JDietz and how people reacted to everything he spewed, the only thing truly beneficial is one where the bigger instances come in, like Swiss or myself. JDietz flipping definitely isn't going to make a scum-Felipe obvious, is it?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I asked for proof of a day lie detector, instead you went herp derp your scum and strawmanned anything i asked.

Not a crumb, not a quote of the post you checked, not a single thing to suggest why you 180'd at a certain point.

T-Block boned me in housepets with crumbs and flavor, still would have made me consider moving the wagon to Orbo.

You did nothing i asked to make it believable.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I asked for proof of a day lie detector, instead you went herp derp your scum and strawmanned anything i asked.

Not a crumb, not a quote of the post you checked, not a single thing to suggest why you 180'd at a certain point.

T-Block boned me in housepets with crumbs and flavor, still would have made me consider moving the wagon to Orbo.

You did nothing i asked to make it believable.
Hello, I am a lie detector. Here is why.

There's your ****ing proof.

You're truly inept if you think a crumb makes a claim more legitimate.

I don't even think you're scum, I just think you're dumb town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I am a day cop got a guilty on Orbo, lynch him because I just claimed it, if you question me you are scum.

Seriously that stupid everyway you look at it.

I'll wait for the flip, but I'm gonna call what you did stupid reguardless of the flip.

Top Bottom