• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shoddybattle Registry

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
This is basically like the Netbattle Registry thread. All you have to do is post your username and location and I will add you to the list. SWF account names will be on the left, while Shoddybattle account names will follow after.

Example:

Name: DOSV

For those who don't know what Shoddybattle is, it's pretty much Netbattle for the D/P generation. You will need Java Web Start in order to run the program. You can download both Shoddybattle and Java Web Start here:

http://shoddybattle.com/downloads

http://java.sun.com/products/javawebstart/download.jsp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoddybattle

list (29)

Atlantic North (12)
frenchfri |Favid
jigglyppuff8|jpp8
John Smith |E.S-peeing
Kyu Puff|Kyu
mood4food77|Mood4food77
Nightmare KoRn Kid|Nightmre
Raikou-|Nyana
shadydentist|shadydentist
Terywj|-Terywj-
Tin|tinn
The9litch|krisangel
Zook|Bone

Atlantic South (6)
Druggedfox|Druggedfox
Gray|Itach1
KOkingpin|KOkingpin
MysticKenji|Kenji
ss118|Articanus
Tom |Yang

Midwest (1)
WiiMii 99|Jacob

Southwest (1)
spiritdragon|Spiritdragon

Pacific West (5)
brdy_|brdy
JTB|Jake the boy
MetaKnightmare|metaknightmare
Platypus|Platypus
TombStone|Tombstone4390

Canada (1)
Firestorm88|Firestorm

Central and South America (1)
H@wK|H@wK

Unknown Location (2)
Hippochinfat|Obese_loser
IC3R|IC3R

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Name: Jake the boy

I can't wait for Competitor :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey, would anyone be interested in doing a tournament? No prizes, just for fun?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I like tournies. And about ss118 not knowing Gray... Im from savannah too and i dont know either of them *wink wink*. Drugged fox on shoddy and smashboards. And its ******** that 1/5 of the people on the registry are from the same place O.o Does no one at all from smashboards play shoddy?!?!? I have been wanting a tourney on shoddy for a while so thats kewl.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I like tournies. And about ss118 not knowing Gray... Im from savannah too and i dont know either of them *wink wink*. Drugged fox on shoddy and smashboards. And its ******** that 1/5 of the people on the registry are from the same place O.o Does no one at all from smashboards play shoddy?!?!? I have been wanting a tourney on shoddy for a while so thats kewl.
I'm on shoddy battle quite frequently.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Kyu
MA

Is there any way to refresh in the middle of a game? Sometimes my wireless connection server switches in the middle of a game and I can't complete it. It's extremely irritating for me, and probably even moreso for my opponent. :/

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I was not on top of this thread for a while. From now on I'll make sure to update it daily.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice

I'd love to do a Shoddybattle tournament. I'll try to set this up so it can happen sometime soon. I'll make a separate thread for it and just post the results on the first page of this thread. Does anybody have any suggestions for when this should happen?

Kyu
MA

Is there any way to refresh in the middle of a game? Sometimes my wireless connection server switches in the middle of a game and I can't complete it. It's extremely irritating for me, and probably even moreso for my opponent. :/
I don't think so.

Top Bottom