• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shopping=boring

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
I want to know how many people agree with me. The only time I actually like shopping is when I get something:chuckle: Anyway my mom used to force me to go shopping, I would have to put up with like two hours of baby stuff. Anyone look at shopping differently?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I love shopping-- but that's because I'm a big boy, and can afford everything for myself.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Shopping for clothes sucks.

I'd have no problem buying video games everyday, but you need good money for that.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, being dragged to the mall (or wherever) by a parent sucks because you're never looking at things you want to buy. But I don't see anything boring about going out and shopping for things that actually interest you.

Shopping = good
Watching someone else shop = not quite

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
Shopping for clothes is bad but has anyone ever had to stand there while a sibling shops for clothes. I have two little sisters who when they buy school clothes take FOREVER. And standing in the girls section of JC Penny doesn't help my masculinity.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
omg, I love clothes shopping! Obviously, you guys have yet to find joy in making yourselves sexy.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
Clothes shopping is the worst! I almost had to go into Victorea's Secret WITH MY MOTHER! (did I spell that right?) Video game shopping is a lot better.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
Shopping for clothes is bad but has anyone ever had to stand there while a sibling shops for clothes. I have two little sisters who when they buy school clothes take FOREVER. And standing in the girls section of JC Penny doesn't help my masculinity.
Has enyone with younger siblings ever not had to wait:chuckle: And at least it wasn't Aeropostale, they have thongs out on display.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
omg, I love clothes shopping! Obviously, you guys have yet to find joy in making yourselves sexy.
I agreeeeeee.

lol.

Iduno when Im buying things for myself its fun even if its clothes or a game. But when I watch other people shop I'd rather not go.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Well, being dragged to the mall (or wherever) by a parent sucks because you're never looking at things you want to buy. But I don't see anything boring about going out and shopping for things that actually interest you.

Shopping = good
Watching someone else shop = not quite
Indeed, it's much better to shop for things that interest you... I used to HATE clothes shopping but now I'd like to do it much more often than I get to, though the thought of my mom dragging me clothes shopping still isn't a pleasant thought in the slightest. Shopping with friends is more fun. =P

Miharu

Smash Hero
I never did get why most girls were so obsessed with maxing out their parents' credit cards while shopping.
The more articles of clothing you have in your closet, the better. Same goes with shoes, etc.

Speaking of that, I need to go shopping.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
as the thread maker stated, I only love (enjoy) shopping only when I'm getting something for myself such as clothes ,video games etc... other than that it's boring especially going to the grocery store which I have to do btw since I live with my roommates and they are just lazy bums who don't ever wanna go out and do this chore so mah... but yea it sucks when my girlfriend wants to go to the mall since I almost spend at least 50 dollars or more everytime which leaves me an empty wallet ^_^

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
Don't get me wrong i like getting new clothes. I just don't like the wait. Not only does it take alot of time when my sisters are getting clothes but whenever I go shopping my mom is always telling me to put things on to see if they fit and I just want to get my stuff and go look at games.

Overload

Smash Lord
whever I'd go to the store with my mom I'd head for the electronics and that kept me entertained until we had to leave

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
depends what kind of shopping. at a mall there are two kinds of shopping: shopping with friends and shopping alone. shopping with friends is fun cuz you get to joke around, shopping alone is boring. i forgot to mention one other kind of shopping where charisma is your currency: chicks man.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I dislike clothes shopping solely for the fact that I can never get what I really want. T_T

I'd be a huge clothes shopper if I could...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I love clothes shopping, whether it be for myself, or for someone else. =)

Shopping for books is the best though. <3

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice

I used to like to go to the mall when I was little. But I got to play in the play area and my mom would always buy me a snack,but times have changed and so have I. Why is it that most girls like shopping and most boys don't?

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
Being a female, I'm glad to say I hate the majority of shopping. Well, not completely true. If I shop for myself, it's fun, but then I can't decide on what to get, cause you can never get it all. But watching my mom shop is rather boring. Especially when I went shopping for my Prom dress. After about 5 minutes, I was like "Okay, that's good, let's go."

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I only like shopping for clothes if I know the place I'm shopping at has some unique styles and/or designs. Not the same old sarcastic attitude t-shirts or the brand name polo.
I also don't adore game stores. I only go in for five minutes at most, just because I already know what I'm looking for or what I'm going to buy.
But yeah, shopping for books is great. I used to walk over to a Books-A-Million across from my high school at 2:00, stay there until I got a ride at 5:30 :)

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
No offence, but since when did guys like making themselves sexy?

My problem's that I need to find clothes that I like and that I'll wear. But I'll keep lookin'...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
To what end?
Attracting a potential female mate?

What's wrong with just lookin' fly?

Must "booty" be the only thing that drives a man to do the things he does? I give some thought to my wardrobe, but my criteria isn't "Will these jeans get me action?"

Just embrace your inner fashionista. *snaps with 'tude*

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
MY mom says that I should care more about my appearance now that I'm a young adult, but I really don't care. I guess shopping isn't all bad, I just never see anything that's me, y'know.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
Excuse ME!

They always have-- unless you're like, from the south or something.[/QUOTE]

Right first of all I was born in northern Ohio and I don't even think of what is sexy or not, secound of all I have no self confidence when it come's to clothes. Is it just me or do girls have more self confidence than guys when it comes to clothes?

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Is it just me or do girls have more self confidence than guys when it comes to clothes?
Yeah, I think so. Or at least girls buy more clothes than guys. Every time I see one of my friend girls they're always wearin' somethin' different.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I can't seem to find the clothes i want...

Ohh well Video games shopping is awesome because you get into fanboy fights with friends and then laugh how pointless it was.

Top Bottom