• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short´n Painful - A Combo Video by kJaB

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
kJab? ive only seen like 2 videos, and i ****ing love that guy omg

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
why does kjab not playing anymore?
i remember when he show me falco's instant sibe b on the ledge at *2 speed and never miss lol

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
the "le 9fag army xD lel" cancer rage comic made me cringe, but the video was good.

Then I was greeted with another disgusting furry image because the playlist was in autoplay. I can never respect whoever had the idea to put that **** in.

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
the "le 9*** army xD lel" cancer rage comic made me cringe, but the video was good.

Then I was greeted with another disgusting furry image because the playlist was in autoplay. I can never respect whoever had the idea to put that **** in.
That FUUU pic was made back in 2010 I think - it´s like a small running gag in the German Smash community.

And yeah - starting a Fox Combo Video with a picture of Fox - of course that´s something only a ****** would do. :rotfl:

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
That FUUU pic was made back in 2010 I think - it´s like a small running gag in the German Smash community.

And yeah - starting a Fox Combo Video with a picture of Fox - of course that´s something only a ****** would do. :rotfl:
There's a difference between having a picture of Fox and having a fanart picture of fox naked dressing up on his bed by some shortbus riding kissless virgin. :v

Only a ****** would not know the difference.

Top Bottom