• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short notice [details inside] MADfest: 01-21-12 Melee All Day Video Game Event!

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
that's a good point

what is the turnout expected for this?
Do ya mean turnout as in people or money?
IDk how much we had last time. NY MD VA NJ went. This time pittsburgh is coming, MD, VA, NY, NJ. More should be coming to this one.

I think doubles payout was like....$70 for first? I think it was something like that.
Ranmaru should really answer this I guess lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
GOTM HUNGERS.

Haha ok bro, it'd be awesome to have ya. : D

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Nah, you'll win DJ. Your Pika is soooo amazing. I really underestimated you lol. I thought Cactuar and Eggm goin double fox would be trouble =p

jreed

Smash Cadet
i will definately be here... we still remember how to get here from last time the first mad was the best :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
i think i'm going. also...i just saw the first thread, no cash, since when does qdoba have parking? every single time i went to scars while in school (he lived 2 secs from doba), there was no parking whatsoever. if your talking about the lot across the street, mad peeps get tickets parking there. =/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think he meant the Qdoba near me. Prog would know about that one I think. It's on Cecil B Moore.

Would be hype to see guys (Gotm, Jreed) : D It'll be fun. ;o

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, new MAD. Maybe I'll come, but real life stuff always seems to get in the way. Finally got my copy of Smash 64 out of storage too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll assume Kasumi said Melee.

GAH M E LEE
HYPE

GET

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
No. I did not say the Wii one. I don't even like that one. I'm talkin' bout the first game. The one that came before the one that will be the main game here. Let's hope none of that gets FRIDIFIED.

Edit: I am impressed by how thorough the filters are. But I think that's clear enough. Sixty Four becomes 9001, and we all know what the other word becomes...

Edit2: This post is unnecessary, as I realized maylay becomes brawwwlll. Eh. Just quote any post you want to read.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I meant the gamecube one. ;-; ME LEE becomes melee

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I mean Bros. sixtyfour, though. I've always had my maylay and always bring it if I go to one of these.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha. Btw guys, there might be a girl here to interview Gamers from Temple. So be on your best behavior! ;o

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
LOL i like how it says "jreed and friends" because im his friend but i dont get any significant label after my name or anything, so its okay now im sandbagging the whole tourny.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
haha no It's just that I don't remember his friends names xD My bad. I'd list them individually if I had the names. : D would you like me to edit it? ;o

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
lol i was kidding. Deff, a retired doc player (and my brother) was easton's smash crew leader. I was the samus player that a lot of people knew about, and then there were about 3 or 4 other people who would tag along, but I think they change their name a lot so I cant really tell you who they are game-tag wise, but definitely jreed, Soja, T Cash i dont know who he is but I probably know him in real life, Vino, and orly.

But i think as of now Lite, Jreed, and Soja are all going to the tournament.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha DJRome on this list .... pretty sure that's another DJ <_< i.e. Bones's friend

Top Bottom