• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should there be a Pokemon Smash Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Think about it. Pokemon is an already over-repped group in Brawl, and new generations will just keep coming. The only logical answer is to cut characters, and GameFreak is of course going to go with the current gen mascot. This will result in legions of angry fans.

So I ask you, should their be a Super Smash Pokemon series so that no-one will be disappointed? If so, What should be in it?

I myself say...kinda...It would feel unauthentic because it wouldn't be the actual Smash Series, but it sure would make a lot of sense. Maybe they could throw in some actual Pokemon elements of some sorts...but I don't know.

icincelli

Smash Cadet
i dont think game freak is that smart and that capable of making any worth fighting game, but you never know

QFT. Pound it into your brain. Especially the "It would be pretty cool though" part.

Pokemon can't change from an RPG. It just doesn't work like that.
what do you mean cant change from rpg.....umm poke snap.....poke puzzle league.......poke stadium(n64)

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Wait, should this be moved to the pokemon section?...

If so, will a passing mod please move it there?...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I'd main Hitmonlee and Tangela and second Kabutops and Dusclops.

Seriously...I always thought they should move outside the box with Pokemon, they have a racing game, a puzzle game, heck even a game where you take pictures of them...why not have a platforming game staring Pikachu, that'd seem like a logical direction to take...

As far as a Smash-esque game goes, it depends on who they included really...we have enough movesets in the Make Your Move section for a whole ton of Pokemon reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom