• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shout-Out to my Falcon Brothers..Now With More Casual Chatting

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
all i know is that when i was playing as jona i tried to play like the biggest scrub i could (<3)
lol and thats the only one where you got a 4 stock hahaha

when you pretend to be me, you actually gain the power to tech chase

Hax

Smash Champion
reneblade i got off on you so bad the first 2 stocks i had to calm down afterwards <3

Hax

Smash Champion
oh sh*t i figured this was me vs you at pound 4, daaaaaaamn good **** those first 2 stocks hahah

PEEF!

Smash Hero
reneblade i got off on you so bad the first 2 stocks i had to calm down afterwards <3
LOL?
you n00b, i was wearing the hax$ tag.
LOL!
oh sh*t i figured this was me vs you at pound 4, daaaaaaamn good **** those first 2 stocks hahah
LOLLLLL

Yeah, Reneblade this whole thing is confusing. I thought it was me too because you don't specify in the video that you are playing with our tags. You should do it.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
wow it was so obvious with the entire freaking thread he made about it

scrubs

Animal

Smash Lord
yo reneblade me and prog finished and recorded that whose falcon loves reneblade more set hahah hopefullly it'll be up soon

Animal

Smash Lord
s2j get ****ed up first match lolol =) holy ****ing **** reneblade 2nd match first stock was so dirty

Animal

Smash Lord
hahaha nah reneblade just not rocking your tag appropriately for that match dont worry =)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
all yall falcon scrubs sux

i 4 stocked that scrub *****

get @ pc jona

HOMIE

Animal

Smash Lord
ya but the thing iss, you havn't faced this falcon yet hahah =)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
you got this johnny!

avoid the weekends, thats the key. fly in on thursday and leave monday. it sooooooooooooo much cheaper. You can stay with me ill buy your food for you to make your stay cheaper!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i think i have one good edgeguard.

idk though, like i said all these shout-outs were recorded past my bedtime, thats why theyre all sooooooooo sloppy.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
rendering your set kage, i forgot what color ganon you play as, so i just played default

done, link is in OP, Kage

Animal

Smash Lord
Reneblade me and progs set for you got deleted. gqerjgnirpenqep I won it 3-2 though cuz i love you more obviosuly. You would have loved the **** i pulled. i daired prog off the stage on yoshis towards the wall onto randall we both land on randal, but randal was going into the wall so we start to fall off again nd i daired him again. So it was like almost a dair edge cancled randal dair. it was nuts haha

Top Bottom