• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shout outs to Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I just watched the Grand finals of Pound 4 and I have to say dash dancing into a jab after hungrybox's missed rest was probably one of the most fantastic/hilarious things I've ever seen in the grand finals of a major tournament.

one hundred barrels of props

Quic

Smash Journeyman
It was probably the least respectful thing anyone has ever done in a GF match though =/

Spife

Smash Master
It was probably the least respectful thing anyone has ever done in a GF match though =/
Except maybe taunt, sd or sing him and then not punish a sleeping jiggs put back to sleep...but yeah in a serious competitive match, jab for punish is mad disrespect.

VA

Smash Hero
Meh. **** respect. When you're that good and if you can get away with it, do it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hbox was pissed, to say the least. It was disrespectful.
But really funny.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It messed with your mind for a fact and maybe it will have an affect on H?box next time they play. Kindof like how m2k is vs him.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I think it was incredibly disrespectful. The fact a charged Fsmash, let alone a rest would have won the biggest tournament ever and he just jabs is pretty sad. Hbox had gotten his puff torn apart by Mnago's puff, so there was no need to rub it in.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Nah hbox was at 10% when he was asleep, charged fsmash wouldnt have killed hbox.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I think the dashdance prior to the jab really made it funny.

I love watching people gettin clowned like that!

I also really enjoy mango vs hungrybox puff dittos, I mean if it was two hungryboxes it would probably be unbearable, but mango throws in that extra flavour that makes it exciting to watch, unique style.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I'm just upset that I had to sit through so many minutes of unbairable puff dittos. I lol'd though.
Yea, grand finals was the best compilation of jiggs back airs I've ever seen in my life.

Pi

Smash Hero
mango hates hbox
hates his playstyle
hate that he wins
hates a lot of stuff about him
think of it as tough love.

only it's hate.

strawhats

Smash Master
mango hates hbox
hates his playstyle
hate that he wins
hates a lot of stuff about him
think of it as tough love.

only it's hate.
this pretty much represents how alot of people feel about HBOX's puff on the boards....the guy gets alot of hate and It's unfortunate

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I didn't find it funny either. I think Mangos trying to get Hbox to quit because he's getting closer and closer to beating him...

QERB

Banned via Warnings
i enjoyed the jab because it was one of the only things that made the GF's fun to watch, in a way

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Should have walk-pushed him to the edge and infinite singed him to run the timer :)

TresChikon

Smash Lord
*Movie/combo video idea*

~Return of the Box~

Many years ago, HBox was humiliated by the ruthless Mango during Pound 4.

Now, after years of restless training, HBox emerges squarer than ever!

skip to...

-Climactic Final Scene-

HungryBox vs. Mango at Pound 20; Grand Finals, Final Match. Score: 2-2

On Mango's final stock...

*Mango misses a rest*

Mango: Finish me...give this old man a noble death...

*HBox jabs him*

THE END!

yuki

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I thought it was disrespectful. Hbox beat a lot of good players and worked hard to get to GF. The least Mango could've done is to show respect and play his best. Instead Mango felt it was necessary to humiliate Hbox in this way. I really wish he hadn't done it.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Uh... Not allowed to make posts about individual players? Maybe. Idk.

Anywho, Mango's mad arrogant. Hbox is gonna beat him like... two major tourneys from now. And I'm gonna laugh.

Hbox for life.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Uh... Not allowed to make posts about individual players? Maybe. Idk.

Anywho, Mango's mad arrogant. Hbox is gonna beat him like... two major tourneys from now. And I'm gonna laugh.

Hbox for life.
Hungrybox will not beat Mango anytime soon. Hbox is the closest thing Mango has to a rival at this point, and Mango really doesn't want Hbox to win anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom