• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YA DATA! Percents for killing (DONE! Printable PDF inside.)

Wogrim

Smash Lord
I've already got them done, so I'm gonna do Pikachu through Luigi also since I can do them pretty fast.

Edit: They're done too; I might just finish it later tonight because the remaining ones will only take like an hour and a half.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
They're all done for the no DI... don't know if I will be able to do the proper DI because no one else in my house plays smash (and I doubt my feet can DI properly). Email sent.

Edit: Oh and I spent like 1/2 hour trying to do the taunt thing with Samus (to do ZSS) when I realized I could spawn a smash ball and have her break and use it.... :laugh:

Edit2: By the way the most painful ones were Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard, because they switch when they die. And for some reason Ivysaur is too short or something to Falcon Dive him if you're standing on the same ground as him (if both of you are on the main stage or on the same platform, up-B doesn't hit him, but it does hit him if he's on a platform and you're below him).

Edit3: I would have finished last night, but the Diablo III announcement overwhelmed me :bee:.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Well, we're done with no DI data. Now what? We can either do it with DI, which will be a pain, or we can just leave it at that.

I may do this same thing with ROB because he's my new main. I haven't given up on Falcon, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to play two characters (one 'good' and one 'bad.') However, I feel like I'm cheating on Falcon every time I use him.
ROB is nice, but he's no Falcon. I'll use both

Should I put in a sticky request?

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Bumping and asking for a sticky. Don't worry about the DI part, because they still wouldn't be exact numbers for kills anyways. Just use these numbers as if you are nearer the edge of the stage, or for the vertical KO's on a platform, and they should be reasonable. The relative numbers are more important anyways;

Any Falcon Punch > Knee > Nipple ~= DSmash > FSmash > USmash > DSmash back kick ~= BAir > UTilt > UAir > Falcon Dive ~= NAir hit 2

Nipple is hard to land but is surprisingly good, BAir being almost as good as DSmash back kick and better than UTilt was surprising, and NAir hit 2 was a bit of a surprise as a kill move, although you'd probably be better with UAir in most situations.

Don't worry too much about Falcon Kick as a kill move, as getting the first hitbox is not easy in a real match. And also don't worry about DAir kills off the top, since you can DAir to Knee at much lower percents and it is the worst of your kill moves anyways.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Sorry for the double post, but I updated the data. The data was misaligned for some reason, but it's fixed now. I'm going to add a little "about" sheet to the GDoc, too.

EDIT: An easily printable version is almost done.

EDIT2: PDF and ODS are up. About added. Requested sticky the correct way. This project looks like it's done, folks.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Okay. This assumes Mario to be on the center of Battlefield for side KOs, and on the lowest for a star KO.

*Falcon Punch (range 80%) - 44% + 27%
*Sweetspot Knee - 75% + 19%
*Down Smash (uncharged) - 96% + 18%
*Down Smash (fully charged) - 59% + 25%
*Forward Smash (uncharged) - 104% + 19%
*Forward Smash (fully charged) - 64% + 26%
*Up Smash (uncharged, both strikes) - 105% + 21%
*Up Smash (fully charged, both strikes) - 64% + 29% (!!)
*Down Smash back kick (uncharged) - 111% + 16%
*Down Smash back kick (fully charged) - 72% + 22%
*Up Tilt - 126% + 13%

.....wait. You already got most of this. Darn. Well, since Mario is a test subject, let's at least check their horizontal ranges based on how much of the Battlefield platforms they cover more or less:

*Jab - ~65%
*Falcon Punch - ~95%
*Falcon Kick - ~210%?
*Raptor Boost - ~150%?
*Falcon Dive - ~40%
*Forward Smash - ~93%
*Up Smash - ~65% (yeah, disjoint)
*Down Smash (front strike) - ~85%
*Down Smash (back strike) - ~95%
*Forward Tilt - ~80%
*Up Tilt - ~85%
*Down Tilt - ~85% (CF's speed and reach makes it seem disjointed)
*Neutral Air - ~55%
*Forward Air - ~45% (at least the Knee has a powerful sweetspot)
*Back Air - ~55%
*Up Air - ~60%
*Down Air - ~35% (however, you'd want to be above the opponent when using this)
*Grab - ~40% (luckily, CF can dash-grab effectively)

(Please note that these may be inaccurate. But I shouldn't be too far off.)

I thought I might add this. Oh, by the way, in case you're interested, Snake's forward tilt range seems to be about 90%. Yeah, including the disjoint I heard so much about.

Top Bottom