• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me your moves! #1 - May 29th - Sherbrooke, QC

swordgard

Smash Hero
Bad news for me, I might need housing or to find a nearby hotel, my parents don't want me driving back the car for 1 hour 40 minutes too late. Any suggestions?

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
If you can bring a lot of people with you I can arrange something, no problem!

swordgard

Smash Hero
if you go with Guard i think you'll be fine
Guard has no gps i believe. And I don't think hes willing to follow mapquest >.>

edit: From what i can gather from your signature, you must hate your past self.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Guard has no gps i believe. And I don't think hes willing to follow mapquest >.>

edit: From what i can gather from your signature, you must hate your past self.

WOW SWORDGARD!!!!!!!!!! I didn`t have to say a thing, you just read my mind. lol

my biggest problem here is going BACK. so I wont mind having sex with Swordgard in his Hotel (any Volunteers???)

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Dude, guys, don't be worried about going back, I can hook you guys up wether you wanna leave the same night or the next day! No stress. This is almost as hard as ordering a god **** pizza at Ally/Holy's house!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
The tournament is in like 4 days, yet no one has done anything lol. Who's going with who? When are we leaving and from where? How are we going to make sure everyone is there when we have to leave? and more.

I'd really like to go to this.

I'd really appreciate if someone could give me a lift; but, in the worst case, I'll at least need the directions to get there by bus in case I can't get a ride.
Going to Sherbrooke by Bus is impossible unless you want to pay 50$ for a trip, atm there's way too many people that want to come and we only have 8 places(2 cars) which are already filled at the moment.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
My brother told me about the situation, we won't be able to house 8 people (assuming Guard follows Swordgard all day) Step it up, use Mapquest Guard, because as of now, the solutions are : Swordgard's car goes and do his driving back and forth like planned, or we stay in Sherbrook the night after tourney. Up to Swordgard because we cannot do much other than confirming WHO Is going with Guard and who's going with Swordgard.

Make the list >.>

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I can get like 10 people housed IF it is necessary, don't worry.

swordgard

Smash Hero
The tournament is in like 4 days, yet no one has done anything lol. Who's going with who? When are we leaving and from where? How are we going to make sure everyone is there when we have to leave? and more.

Going to Sherbrooke by Bus is impossible unless you want to pay 50$ for a trip, atm there's way too many people that want to come and we only have 8 places(2 cars) which are already filled at the moment.
Il plan everything tonight since I wont be home super late like yesterday.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
So Ill work all the weekend, Ill have to work friday night, going to sheerbroke the morning with you guys as expected BUT I must be at my job for 11h pm and work for another 8 hours...Also I dont want to force you to bring me back that early too. I dont think Ill be able to do that lol If there is anybody that can help me to find something in my situation I may come but I doubt it lol.
I dont want to get ***** in the tournament cuz I would not have sleep too :(

kr3wman

Smash Master
I still want to go to this if just to play smash.

I'm guessing I'm not in those cars spots and you people dont want people in the trunk, so I guess I'm not coming anymore.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Just to let you all know, there is very cheap junk food near the venue. We know plenty of restaurants nearby so no need to be stressing about food if that was a concern (This message was mainly for Guard, btw). There are MONSTERS SOLD AT THE VENUE SWORDGARD!!!

Also, if housing is necessary, I got this. I have plenty of room at the venue/my home. Maybe even nvm's if worst comes to worst.

Otherwise, if you guys wanna bring a TV (which I doubt but hey) or your wiis, it would be helpful. OH! If you all have extra controllers, don't be shy I'm guessing a few people are going to be scrub and forget/not bring any >_>!

See you all very soon!!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Just to let you all know, there is very cheap junk food near the venue. We know plenty of restaurants nearby so no need to be stressing about food if that was a concern (This message was mainly for Guard, btw). There are MONSTERS SOLD AT THE VENUE SWORDGARD!!!

Also, if housing is necessary, I got this. I have plenty of room at the venue/my home. Maybe even nvm's if worst comes to worst.

Otherwise, if you guys wanna bring a TV (which I doubt but hey) or your wiis, it would be helpful. OH! If you all have extra controllers, don't be shy I'm guessing a few people are going to be scrub and forget/not bring any >_>!

See you all very soon!!
We will have an extra tv/wii.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Bring Melee setup guys, I get the feeling there's going to be A LOT of forgetfulness X_X! There might be a small Smash 64 tourney, but like 1 TV haha

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
WHAT?! Who you teaming with in doubles?? Let me team with you :D nvm can team with Ally mwahahah!

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
Man, I only heard about this tourney just now x_x. I should be able to make it though.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Haha! I would Techiyo but nvm and I have to get good in teams ONE DAY xD

nvm

Smash Apprentice
kingkong if you come, I wanna MM you! and maybe you too Techiyo.. and maybe swordgard too since we never really played seriously against each others.. (I'd play Ally and Holy too but that would be throwing money by the windows.. lawl)

..... HYPE!

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
kingkong if you come, I wanna MM you! and maybe you too Techiyo.. and maybe swordgard too since we never really played seriously against each others.. (I'd play Ally and Holy too but that would be throwing money by the windows.. lawl)

..... HYPE!
I can come so im accepting your MM

Also there is a good chance this is my last tournament as a bowser main

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Welcome KKong, you will enjoy your new found powers. Who's going to be next to join the MK brigade? Sam? Swordgard? Techiyo? Doesn't matter in the end everyone will become one with MetaKnight.

Top Bottom