• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Moves 11 Videos (All Videos Uploaded) ft. Darkrain, J-Man, Kels, Trail

cykofox

Smash Ace
g$ def one of the best teams players of today
edit: also darkrain get fuked up by fox son, cpin fox to stadium this nukka

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Thanks reneblade for uploading our mm, I have one more with tomacawk on your setup as well. Stay sexy

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I thought the Super R Brothers played very well against J-Man and G-Money. Does anyone else agree?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah, lots more. Winners finals Trail vs Jman was recorded with commentary, i know that for sure. I'm pretty sure Kels vs Darkrain was recorded too.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
No kels vs darkrain??? OH NOES

*Kels vs Darkrain Reinactment*

runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun nair shine nair shine nair shine bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bairbair bair bair bair

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
hope everyone aka someone enjoys my commentary.
I think it's not a terrible base but it could use a lot of improvement.

In terms of informative commentary, I think you focus on your own experiences with Trail a lot. This isn't necessarily bad, but it doesn't really tell us much. First few seconds of the 3rd match you say

"Basically here's what we got. I just showed Trail how to do the hand-off. And I think if Trail could do the hand-off, he'd be able to win these matches."

But there's so many more things you could do to make that more informative. You could say,

"Trail's pretty old school. Less fancy, more D-smash. He doesn't take full advantage of IC's grabs, though, especially the hand-off stuff that all the WC ICs are doing."

I also think you could talk a bit more about Kels and his decisions. It all seems very centered around ICs and I'm sure you can explain the various factors that influence whether or not Fox leaves Popo alone to kill Nana when he splits them. When it's safe, why it's safe, etc.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL, how to commentate, by kirbykaze. Thx for the tips. After listening to it, I am quite sure I did much better in other sets yet to be uploaded no johns haha

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
WF's 1-3 is already uploaded on PEEFSMASH and is processing, 4-5 are uploading now.

I guess im gonna have to re-upload GF 1-2, cause its been processing for 5 hours, ill do it after WF's is done

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
all the WC IC's do handoff?
are there even ICs on the WC that can place high in tourneys

cause the only name that comes to mind for both of those is fly

Top Bottom