• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
nah sorry the super bowl takes priority over this but i do love your podcasts SMYN. They only thing that is lame is that the packers are not in it ( yeah i live in wisconsin), but it will be a good game, go New York kick some Patriot ***!

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad I have a computer within view of a TV. I'll be able to download it mid-game, then listen for the rest of the night. I'm not a huge football fan, so I'll be OK missing a few minutes for download time.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
i hope u guys dislike the roster lol

and show mewtwo some gosh darn love by golly
Mewtwo's absense made me lose my <3 . My second favorite Pokémon cut...but at least I got my third (Charizard). :grin:

Get the hell out of america!
*grabs pitchfork* EVERYONE LOVES FOOTBALL! You just don't know IT! *sports freak* :chuckle:

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Get the hell out of america!
LOLOLOLOL

Man, that made my day.

But you gotta love how the superbowl is being watched (or able to be watched) by so many people wherever they are. Australia, Britain, me in Canada, lmao its great.

I'll be downloading the podcast, but I still have to finish up my english work and of course the Super Bowl, so I look forward to listening tomorrow or throughout the week.

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
But you gotta love how the superbowl is being watched (or able to be watched) by so many people wherever they are. Australia, Britain, me in Canada, lmao its great.
There will be about 2 people in the whole of Britain watching this. And one of them will be channel hopping.

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
I hate almost all sports. I didn't even know the Super Bowl was today, and I have no idea when the Olympics is- the only reason I know there are Olympics soon is because of that Mario and Sonic game.

Edit: In response to the post below me, I agree. I don't even know what it is, except for the part about little men wearing big pads and running about.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I could never get into football...is it 'cause I'm half-asian? I've like, never seen an asian person try to play football. lol

Raxivace

Smash Cadet
I suggest we stop bashing each other in a comical fashion and just continue anticipating Episode 31 in a civilized manner.

Episode 31 better come out soon, or heads are gonna roll.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Wow... everyone stop hatin on Sariku. Just cause he doesnt follow the popular thought on a few things doesnt mean we should bash him... Not everyone in America likes football, deal with it people.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
tell the truth.
Ok then
the truth:
I think that Sariku.Uchiha is a better person then SuperManX

I also think that I want to eat pizza.

1+1=2

brawl is a great game.

I don't have a wii... but have plans to get one before brawl is out.

I don't believe in zombies.

want some more truth?

Raxivace

Smash Cadet
I dont know you but I love you :)

Im refreshing this thread every minute lol. How come it takes 5 hours to put it online?

You don't have time to ponder such questions, for I have grabbed the Smash Ball. The rolling of the heads shall commence in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0.

Seriously, where is Episode 31?

EDIT: Never mind.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
I dont know you but I love you :)

Im refreshing this thread every minute lol. How come it takes 5 hours to put it online?

I'm betting there is a set amount of time to add the intro, cut in all the different segments, translating the whole kit n' kaboodle into one file can usually takes the length of the actual podcast. Then the extra time to upload this huge file to esnips or whichever place Youko puts it.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
That's the most broken math ever.

Seriously though, guys, give Youko time. I've done podcasts before, and believe me, editing's not easy. Just relax and let Youko work at his pace.

In the meantime...come, Sariku, let us celebrate our indifference towards football together!

Top Bottom