• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Youko, are you going to be on tonight? If so, we can do that match with you, Panda, Buzz, and I.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
So..Youko/Panda. How have you guys been enjoying the game so far? I'm assuming you've already completed the Subspace Emissary, probably a while ago. How has the inputting of friend codes been going? I think 64 codes'd be a lot to put in, I know I've only added like 8 people and it's still a huge hassle to exchange friend codes.

Seeing as you're going to be doing a video podcast or whatever in a couple of weeks or so, I don't particularly expect you to say much, but I'ma just asking.

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
I did say so in the SMYN T-Shirt thread, but nobody really cares about that.
Oh okay, cool. Sorry about that!

i do!
btw, i gots skype! youko you can call me!
it'd be a dream come true ;)
just kidding, but i should be getting wifi soon, so youko i challenge you, just like everyother smyn fanboy!
btw, i must have the most posts for an smyn fanboy, but prove me wrong guys.
No, I think that I have the most posts for an SMYN fanboy.
What about Sariku? He has a lot of posts.

Shadow25

Smash Rookie
Amazing Job, Youko and SP!

I actually just started listening after New Year's, but I just had to go back and listen to a handful of old episodes. Is your review coming soon?

DQP

Smash Ace
i can't wait for episode 36 and the video review. i started listening when the first pandacast was out. i was one of the first to get it :)

my favorite is episode 20. that week was sooooo awesome guys!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
To let the people of SMYN know, and for also those who don't know who do know, and the others that i dont know they know about knowing things that they know...

I talked to Youko a couple of days ago (ish) and I'm making a track using that beatbox from episode 28 (choppa). If anyone wants it after I finish it, PM me and ill send it to you (either that or ill put it up for download on my soundclick). I started it the other day and I'm giving it a Timbaland feel. Tim uses weird beatbox feels on his tracks a lot and its a good oppertunity to get a feel for his style of production. I'm thinking about some C.falc samples (and obviosly the SMYN "taunt") because its youkos main, i guess. And ganon for SP.

lol, for the added bass kicks i'm trying to find a sample of the hit from the falcon punch and the ganon stomp. that would be sooooo sweet. and yeah if you havent figured it out by now i produce music.

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
To let the people of SMYN know, and for also those who don't know who do know, and the others that i dont know they know about knowing things that they know...

I talked to Youko a couple of days ago (ish) and I'm making a track using that beatbox from episode 28 (choppa). If anyone wants it after I finish it, PM me and ill send it to you (either that or ill put it up for download on my soundclick). I started it the other day and I'm giving it a Timbaland feel. Tim uses weird beatbox feels on his tracks a lot and its a good oppertunity to get a feel for his style of production. I'm thinking about some C.falc samples (and obviosly the SMYN "taunt") because its youkos main, i guess. And ganon for SP.

lol, for the added bass kicks i'm trying to find a sample of the hit from the falcon punch and the ganon stomp. that would be sooooo sweet. and yeah if you havent figured it out by now i produce music.
Will you post in this topic again when you're done? Otherwise, how will we know?!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We're gonna have to push the video review back another week. With it being Easter weekend, we don't really have time to get together and record such a review...

Sorry, but I guess some of you will have to be more patient...

TonyTH07

Smash Cadet
We're gonna have to push the video review back another week. With it being Easter weekend, we don't really have time to get together and record such a review...

Sorry, but I guess some of you will have to be more patient...
Um...I think you deserve some down time after 35 weeks of podcasting, dude. Don't worry about it XD

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
What!? Delayed until March 9!?!?...

Oh, sorry, I was having a flashback there. (Sorta like Lost, but only half as boring and with an actual plot.)

Anyway, take your time! Even if it's hard for us all to wait, the finished review will be all the more enjoyable if you take your time. :)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'll post it here when its done. I'm really spending a lot of time on it because I owe it to Youko for doing a freakn podcast for 132423423423423423 years

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Yeah, it's absolutely fine if you take another week! You hecking deserve a break for a while! Enjoy Brawl, have fun with your families! Post in this thread more often!! Jk I kid I kid.. I just check it at least 5 times a day for new posts..that's all..

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's absolutely fine if you take another week! You hecking deserve a break for a while! Enjoy Brawl, have fun with your families! Post in this thread more often!! Jk I kid I kid.. I just check it at least 5 times a day for new posts..that's all..
Get email notification, and Thunderbird :)

feelxmyxwrath

Smash Apprentice
Youko... I keep listening to the hero of time over tune and it makes me think. U have many talents, podcasting orginization to keep it running and ur a musical genius. Thank you very much for a weekly podcast, I know its late for the post but I'm sure anybody to ever listen to this podcast realized how much dedication u have.

purple-tangerine

Smash Cadet
Saywhat? A delay?

I'm kiddin' tho. You haven't missed a week in EVER. I think you deserve a break. And besides, a finished, well done review is better than a rushed one. A lot better. So, um...yay Youko and SP.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
hellos, glitch is back from the dead! and i have wifi. gimmie your fcs in a private message and mine will be in my sig soon.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I was just listening to episode 2 again 'cause I was bored.
Youko said that Reggie flat-out lied at E3 (this was way before we learned about the delay). The release date was the only lie.
Reggie said "What you'll see and what you'll hear this week is only the beginning. There's a lot more news to come."
What the hell Youko. You didn't think for a moment that "there's a lot more news to come" meant after this week? After all, he said this week is only the beginning.

Just felt like saying this.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Sure, hindsight's always 20/20.

Did you take into consideration what the entire community was feeling at the time?

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up I posted another Shirt design in the shirt thread xD I'm not entirely sure what I think about this one so I didn't bother pming it to either of you Youko and Panda. Please by all means use it if you wish.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Should there be another Smash Brothers game in the making (God knows how long from now), someone should make an "I Fight For My News". Just a thought...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We're doing recording for the video review this Saturday...

If you want to post recommendations of what to have in there (aside from one-handed clapping :)) you may do so here.

Top Bottom