• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Looking through old posts makes me laugh sometimes.
I'll say what I think needs to be said.

Will I bring up the Crazy Size Difference? Most Deffinatly.

Will I pis Ridley fans off? Mayybeeee.

Will I give him a no chance whatsoever, putting him in Plusle and Minuns group? Waha, you'll have to wait and find out.
The best part about this post is that Plusle and Minun were almost in Brawl.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So for those that even give a crap about the Stickam channel, I'm hoping to have the video problem solved today. Basically, when I play my Wii, I hope to be "live" (whether it's Brawl or not)!

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I give a crap =o lol

That would be interesting to see. Lol if you get like a Platformer if someone were bored enough they could watch you play it through from start to finish >_>

But I just want to watch you play Brawl personally. I only get to play people online (no friends T_T) unless I want to play against the computer.

So I want to see you and Panda play Brawl against each other LIVE.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
But I just want to watch you play Brawl personally. I only get to play people online (no friends T_T) unless I want to play against the computer.
This is difficult because my wi-fi decides to not work...a LOT...

So I want to see you and Panda play Brawl against each other LIVE.
This might have to wait 'til early September, when we move into the apartment.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
That's fine. Will still be cool to watch... I know I could watch the other ones but the Stickam one (apart from the frame drops) is much better and easier to see what's going on

And Wi-Fi hates me too... so my brawl time is severely crippled. more specifically if any serious lag starts up my Internet says "Oh feck that" and turns off it's Wi-fi connection... but my brawl time is severely crippled anyway due to... you know only online.

It's terrible but on a random note I did manage to spike someone with Wolf's Side B and survive the encounter which is the highlight of my week so far xD

Edit:
YES! That would be awesome. Ep!c too. (or is it Epic!)?
Yes him too =D

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So I feel TOTALLY accomplished because I now have my Wii streaming on Stickam, but I can see it on my TV instead of watching a crappy version on my computer! SWEET!!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Can you imagine playing Through the Fire and Flames on your computer screen with lag?
Wii Guitar Hero already has lag. ><

I played the PS2 version and 5-starred Raining Blood on hard. Can't even pass it on my Wii.

But I do know what that would be like, since I play Stepmania, and my current keyboard is kinda laggy.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Awesome. We really need to have a match some time; I've had your FC since day 1, and I don't think we've ever actually brawled yet. I doubt it'll be too bad since the distance wouldn't be too horrible.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could Brawl with Youko... alas I have the Atlantic in the way.

Though you know sometimes the distance doesn't seem to -matter- like my friend in Canada and another in America... I can brawl with them at the same time with virtually no Lag but if I play someone in England it's horrendous to the point of lagging out...

it's so freaking weird.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Wii Guitar Hero already has lag. ><

I played the PS2 version and 5-starred Raining Blood on hard. Can't even pass it on my Wii.

But I do know what that would be like, since I play Stepmania, and my current keyboard is kinda laggy.
I don't know what kind of TV you have, but my Wii GH3 is perfect. Currently I'm trying to 5-star Raining Blood on Expert - I hate that song. I can 4-star TTFAF but I can't 5-star that piece of crap :mad:

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Here's my Walk through to SSE. "HIT EVERYTHING AND DON'T GET HIT YOURSELF" xD well I admit it has some flaws but it worked for me. well trying to not get hit anyway... I think I pretty much got through it on pure bloodymindedness. >_> but yeah a Walkthrough would be amusing I second that if they have the time to do it.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
I got a couple mailtime questions:

1. Guitar Hero: World Tour or Rock Band 2?
2. Youko, as an audio/video editing maestro, do you see yourself using GH4's song creator a lot?
3. Other than the Brawl soundtrack, what video game music do you have on your iPods, if any?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Barring any last-minute changes, we have set our timing for recording Episode 38.

Episode 38 will stream on our Stickam account (or on the first post of this thread) LIVE on Wednesday, July 23rd, at 8:30 P.M. EST/5:30 PST!

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
I was kinda hoping it would be on Monday, lol, that's my birthday. I have a mailtime question and I hope this can get read on Wendsday.

1. What do you guys think of a Super Smash Bros. for the DS?
2. What did you think of E3 this past week?
3. What do you think of Final Fantasy XIII coming to the 360?

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
Hey it's me agian with moar questions for you frome THE UNOFFICAL SMYN QUSESTIONIER

1.if you have, have you heard smash machinamas(they're on youtube): "Smashtasm" by Shippiddge, "Brawlgasm" by Guitarmasterx7, or "Peach Slutty Adventure"/"Wolf's ********" Mission by Dexterboy124 and have you heard of the collaboration of the three in "Beans"?
2. if you and panda could would you guys do a SSE walktrough?
That's all i wanted if you could can you please answer please
thank you for your time

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
oh snap... well I won't be watching it live I only have time to do stuff on the weekend for the next 9 weeks and I can't stay up past 10 on a sunday >_> God Forsaken soul destroying course ~Grumbles about courses and their devouring of his free time making him unable to do anything FUN~

Top Bottom