• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Personally, I think the SMYN fans should vote in a poll for their favorite.

But I'm hoping for Sporky on SMYN. That would just be brilliant.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I think the SMYN fans should vote in a poll for their favorite.

But I'm hoping for Sporky on SMYN. That would just be brilliant.
I'm gonna make a bet with Willda that it's Sporky.

I've always been curious as to why he'd need a contest to be on.. didn't he design the shirts and stuff?

But, still, I think Sporky deserves it, I'm with you on that one.

Darkurai

Smash Master
You know guys, it's easy to narrow down who won when people point out they didn't win. Unless Youko told the winner to do that to.

Btw Youko, don't even have a pre-show. At least not one that's on Stickam. Build up the suspense even more by not telling anyone until the show starts.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
You know guys, it's easy to narrow down who won when people point out they didn't win. Unless Youko told the winner to do that to.

Btw Youko, don't even have a pre-show. At least not one that's on Stickam. Build up the suspense even more by not telling anyone until the show starts.
Oh god, that would suck, but would be funny as hell at the same time. I say do it, Youko.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Without submitting a picture, my awesomeness was enough to win the contest. I apologize for spoiling the surprise for you.

Edit: Oh no! Since I just spoiled everything, Youko has chosen somebody else! I guess it will still be a surprise, guys. Looking forward to it!

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
Youko, you said that you had 42 submissions, yet only 13 are on stickam. When do we get to see the rest of them?

Darkurai

Smash Master
Youko, you said that you had 42 submissions, yet only 13 are on stickam. When do we get to see the rest of them?
When you go to the fansite and look at the page with all the fanart.

Seriously guys, I put all that work into the site. Why doesn't anyone use it? :(

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
And now for something completely different...or at least it has something to do with the podcast (What?! yes i know)

This is old news but in Ep 36, which I was listening to today, Panda stated that Disney Quest was closed. were you refering to the one in Downtown Disney? because as far as I know that place was still open. This is just something thats been bugging me all day.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Yes, it's still open in Disney World since I go there at least once with my family every year. You can catch me there in November! :D

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it's still open in Disney World since I go there at least once with my family every year. You can catch me there in November! :D
ok i was was going to say, i was just there like two years ago. The statement had me confused, thats all.

and in other news, Yeah Disney Quest is the greatest place on earth....just thorwing that out there.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Dammit Negi you can't wait until I'm going on the school trip in April(?).

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Very well then, let's see what was inside your case...Youko, you have made...

...a not so good deal. Better luck next time.
Also, Cyber, don't you know how Deal or No Deal works? That was a good deal. Youko's case only had a penny in it!

Okay. I've been listening to episode 35, and come up with a few pseudo-intro-worthy clips

43:33-ish
1:05:20-1:05:40
1:55:40-1:55:45
2:04:30-2:04:40
2:07:04-2:07:10

Again, these were just fairly entertaining, feel free not to use them.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Yeah, but Youko's deal was for secrecy, which has no monetary value outside of the mafia or Nintendo. One cent is actually worth something. Hence, since something is better than nothing, Youko made a not-so-good deal.

*This message brought to you by the Society of Bullcrap Excuses to Help You Not Look Like an Idiot in Front of Everyone.*

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
What happened to the podcast feed? I can't download anything anymore. T_T

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Was the tier list discussed? I don't remember. I think it was. I just don't remember the discussion. I need to listen to 39 again.

Also when Anther was over was Lain using the tag L? If he wasn't who was that?

Deception

Smash Ace
Was the tier list discussed? I don't remember. I think it was. I just don't remember the discussion. I need to listen to 39 again.

Also when Anther was over was Lain using the tag L? If he wasn't who was that?
I'm pretty sure the list came after Ep. 39, so they will discuss it in ep 40.

Survivor is on in a few minutes. Everyone root for Ken!

Top Bottom