• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
The fact that the server is down suggests to me that they're working on uploading the patch and don't want to bring it back up until they're sure the site can handle the mass influx of people downloading it all at once.

...but that's just me. Don't worry, though. There's still eight hours before the show (probably more like 6 or 7 if you count the time it would take to get the patch installed); I'm sure it'll be ready by then.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Unfortunately I'm at a Christmas party from like 1-6. Oh well, we'll see if I have time before the episode, granted that it's up by then.

Revven

FrankerZ
Youko, the reason why you can't "find" your replays that you save is because of the date change Ocarina makes (1/1/2000) so, they'll be in one of the first few spots on your Wii/SD Card. AND, the reason why you can't save to the SD Card is because Ocarina restricts that. Gecko OS, the reason why it is recommended, is because it fixes these errors.

I sent you a PM about this as well, but, this incase you don't see it. :p

Good podcast this time guys though, really enjoyed it!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
http://unleadedmugen.com/stacksmash/?p=1945

The Syntax Error patch will not be released due to circumstances out of their control. Hence their site and forums being offline.
Wow.... I haven't update my Wii FOREVER because I wanted to download those and I didn't want the updates affecting me installing the Twilight Hack.

And Nintendo wouldn't let them? Nintendo can suck my ****.

I couldn't catch the episode last night due to works. I saw that the Kishs' and MookieRah were on. Who else? Or was it two on one?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Download it twice! The episode is THAT good.

Seriously. The Kishes & Mookie rocked this.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all from the SMYN Community! Here's to a safe and joyful holiday season.

(In other news, I fixed my unlimited replay problem. Turns out that the one-line code was just what I needed.)

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
If I ever do a podcast again I'm gonna Sean Hannity that ****. Not that I think Sean Hannity is a good role model (also my political beliefs are pretty much the polar opposite of mine), but at least I'd be able to talk more in the discussion. I'm too timid. Anyways, it was fun to do, and hopefully it will run more smoothly next time.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Since I'm not out of state, there's really no need for a Pandacast...

Not sure how SP feels about doing one, though.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Since I'm not out of state, there's really no need for a Pandacast...

Not sure how SP feels about doing one, though.
A Pandacast should be done just for the hell of it.

And it should be another flashback episode.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
A Pandacast should be done just for the hell of it.

And it should be another flashback episode.
Can anybody say CLIP SHOW?!?!

10rofls

...But still maybe. Who knows. My top 10 moments or something?

Darkurai

Smash Master
lol. I like how everyone is asking for a Pandacast. All I can think is that people are basically saying they want Youko to leave for an ep.
The Pandacast was cool though!
I do love my bi-weekly dose of Youko, but it's cool to change things up every now and then!

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
The Pandacast was awesome because it had more tangents and lack of editing. Meaning:

Pandacast Numero Uno said:
SHOW ME YOUR NEWS: UNCUUUUUT! UNCUT AND UNCENSORED!
Plus it had a very laid-back feel to it. I just listened to parts 1, 2, 4, and 5 in the past two days. >___> *cant live without smyn*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
All RIGHT, let's do this.

I need your MAILTIME QUESTIONS! But not just any mailtime questions!

If you have ever been curious about behind-the-scenes stuff regarding SMYN, the history behind things, really anything regarding the podcast as a whole, now's your chance to ask and be featured in the next episode! I'm going to pull together a clip show featuring my top (10? 20??) moments of the podcast and intersperse it with some background and your mailtime questions! This mini-episode will be released next weekend! Sound fun? I thought so!

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
If you didn't choose "Show Me Your News" as the new podcast name to replace The DOJO, what out of the names you were suggested would you have chosen?

Top Bottom