• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Well, I had a good suggestion before and it got lost in all the pages of anime talk.

I think that whichever podcast episode is closest to the anniversary of Brawl in the US should be just like good old episode 31. For those of you who don't remember, that was the episode where Brawl came out in Japan and we got a lot of feedback and information on each character, stage, and some music. You should have an overview of each character this time (in tier list order) and talk about the developments that have been made. Actually, you could talk about anything that relates to competitive play with that character. I think it would be cool to look back on the entire year as well. Just a suggestion, though.

Oh, and maybe we could have Buzz or Gimpyfish on the podcast again! Or maybe even me! (wishful thinking)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Actually, that's a good idea. Since Brawl's first anniversary is a week from Monday, you guys should do a show talking about how Smash's competitive scene has progressed over the last year.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Yep, that's pretty much what the DOJO was like.

I love Question Mark Block, and by love, I mean I have mixed feelings about him.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Hey Youko, sorry if this is old news, but I searched up the podcast on iTunes, and it's not even there! What happened? Again, sorry if this is old news.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
That, unfortunately, is the result of the MLG buyout, which is also why the latest episodes aren't on the feed.
So...no more iTunes episodes?

Wow. I need to keep in touch more. I still can't download episodes without iTunes. When I click the link it just starts to stream. :(:(:(:(:(

EDIT: I just had an idea! This probably won't work, but if somebody could be so gracious to email me the files, it might download. My email is roymyboy284@gmail.com.

EDIT (AGAIN): My brother is watching english Naruto. Just saying........HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
So...no more iTunes episodes?

Wow. I need to keep in touch more. I still can't download episodes without iTunes. When I click the link it just starts to stream. :(:(:(:(:(

EDIT: I just had an idea! This probably won't work, but if somebody could be so gracious to email me the files, it might download. My email is roymyboy284@gmail.com.
No need. Before it brings you to the stream page, stop the loading and right click + save target/link as.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Roymyboy. Wait.....

Go to this page.

Click on download the episode you want to download.

Then you will be taken to a page that looks like this.

Right Click and Save Link As....

If a stream starts just hit back on your browser and it'll let you sit on that page with no interruptions. Tell me if that doesn't fix your problem.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
See, it's just that when I right click the episode, the Save Target As option is unclickable. I'm on another computer right now, so I can't download it, but the Save Target As option is clickable. Oh well, I'll try it on my computer and post again, saying how it went. Thanks, Terios.

EDIT: Wow! Youko, I just noticed your promotion! Congrats!

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I just kind of rushed into it. The stream didn't even show up, but looky here, it's working. I'll just try again if it screws up.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I finally got it! The whole time, I was using Internet Explorer, so I switched over to Safari, and now it works.

And thus, came the end of the "Roy bugging the hell out of Youko" era.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh, so THAT'S who you are...

In case any of you ever add me on Facebook, please identify yourself or I may decline your request, as I might not know who you are.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, I guess I'll try this "talk about the podcast" thing. I think that a recap of the of the characters, stages, etc. would be an awesome idea.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Just finished Episode 46, and I gotta say guys, don't get Pikmin - wait for Pikmin 2, it's WAAAAAY better. Pikmin 1 is like a tech demo compared to Pikmin 2.

Also, link to that Anther pic please :)

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this has been a pretty cool week until today. I finally got the episodes 40-46... and then my dad left my mom... ****.

Top Bottom