• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
...okay, what's with the sudden color and name swapping? Did Conficker get its twisted claws into Smashboards or what?

Also, you sounded fine, Rina. I'm the one who still can't listen to the episodes I was on because I think I sound ridiculous. :p

dude984

Smash Cadet
Is there any hope of repairing the RSS feeds? I've missed out on the past 8 episodes or so because I forget that the old feed doesn't work anymore. Could someone get the feed working please? Or was there some sort of bandwidth issue or something?

Thanks.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Tis April Fools, Cy.
Right, right. I keep forgetting; with the supposed threat of viral annihilation, I keep expecting the worst...

Is there any hope of repairing the RSS feeds? I've missed out on the past 8 episodes or so because I forget that the old feed doesn't work anymore. Could someone get the feed working please? Or was there some sort of bandwidth issue or something?

Thanks.
...there's been at least one post about this on every page. I'm not answering this anymore.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I don't know who this Youko fellow is and I don't know how some silly Pikachu loop would make him some money.

Hi-ho, Netflix, AWAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Darkurai

Smash Master
...okay, what's with the sudden color and name swapping? Did Conficker get its twisted claws into Smashboards or what?

Also, you sounded fine, Rina. I'm the one who still can't listen to the episodes I was on because I think I sound ridiculous. :p
You're just jealous that I'm a moderator now.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone a different Mic unit# today? I wanted to see Gimpyfish14, Gimpyfish57, and Gimpyfish93!

And I'm almost afraid to download the episode today because of this virus. But peer pressure compels me.

*click* *boom* *dead*

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I wanna see Negi-San, Negi-Sensei, Negi-Sama, Negi-Chan, Negi-*shot*
I kid.

Oh yeah I'm a Smash 1337ist now.

Edit... Okay then? Smash Debater...

Edit 2: Oh screw it. >.<

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Aw man what happened to the itunes with this? It won't let me subscribe as I'm in the UK?

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
That's because it's a Zune.

*total apple fanboy*

But really, in Florj I dropped by iPod so many **** times on cement and nothing happened.

Revven

FrankerZ
Er I think it's kinda against the rules to advertise that here.
I've posted it here a few times (the last two episodes that is) and didn't get any warning or anything so, I don't see a real problem with it. Especially since it's on the same site as the SMYN episodes are hosted on. >_>;

Just trying to get some feedback and/or attention.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Extraordinarily late I know but I really enjoyed that last episode. I just got the chance to listen to what I missed from the live since I joined an hour late and it was extremely good xD

Well done all around.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Guise. Cammie just got confirmed for doing this year's E3 conference. Discuss. I think this might make me, and a few others, dislike Nintendo more.

Seriously. Anyone who ends an interview with "I hope we have somethin'" shouldn't be doing a huge press conference.

I've got a link to a source, with a video interview, in the quote!

Also, if this is worth a mention, EVO's partnering up with AiB for a side tournament, rather than SWF. Sorry about the doom and gloominess of this post, too.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Something WaterTails didn't touch on about Cammie and E3, she said that she "hopes they have something".

This is not looking good.

As for EVO and AiB...well, someone's bitter.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
EVO just doesn't want to come crawling back to SWF, asking for a do-over when they were the ones who messed it all up. We'd probably kick them in the face, anyway.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We're gonna have to delay things for another week.

I know some of you who are in high school may not understand, but college finals kinda take over a student's life.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've been meaning to ask you guys if i could join you on another one of these at some point but i keep forgetting

until i saw this thread on my subscribed threads

so

one of you or both of you should message me about it

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
i've been meaning to ask you guys if i could join you on another one of these at some point but i keep forgetting

until i saw this thread on my subscribed threads

so

one of you or both of you should message me about it
Actually, Gimpy, I was hoping to get some lines from you for SMYN: The Movie: The Radio Play. I'll send you a PM in a bit...

Top Bottom