• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'SHOW M'YO BOOBS!' - A Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaid`

Smash Rookie
Haha, he's a pretty good artist with a good sense of humour. It'd be extremely funny if they put that in the game =p

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Haha wow, When I was like 9 and the first smash bros came out, everyone told me that's what captain falcon would say. None of my friends knew how to taunt though, so we just thought that if you waited long enough while playing against samus, captain falcon would just say it lol.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Haha wow, When I was like 9 and the first smash bros came out, everyone told me that's what captain falcon would say. None of my friends knew how to taunt though, so we just thought that if you waited long enough while playing against samus, captain falcon would just say it lol.
You serious? lol. My freind used to say that Ness said "your gay" as his taunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom