• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 13: Brawling through the snow

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
vudujin payed for a lvl 9 luigi at impulse and that same luigi made use of the $10 and definitely combo'd the **** out of toph and m2k. he eventually went so pro that he said, " **** you Vudijin, im tired of Carrying your ***, let's c how well you do without me" and decided to kill himself with misfires. Thus created the rivalry of Vudujin and Lvl 9 Luigi :smirk:
in other words lvl 9 luigi will eventually show up and take everyone's dubz money :glare:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
mid tiers blows, low tiers is fun tho

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
holy nightmare why is your sig a pic of me at my computer? kinda weird

Bing

Smash Master
Well the reason you need to pay for a computer is because its technically another person, but a computer can't pay for themselves so you have to you.

Also, I'll be looking for a teammate, I don't know what character(s) I'll be using Peach, MK and probably some others.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Well the reason you need to pay for a computer is because its technically another person, but a computer can't pay for themselves so you have to you.

Also, I'll be looking for a teammate, I don't know what character(s) I'll be using Peach, MK and probably some others.
In what world is a CPU a person.....

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Weren't we suppose to do crews at this? Wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff???
isnt this like the 4th tourney in a row ppl think theres gonna be crews

every single time ive called it "hey we got a ton of great ideas for crews too bad they're never going to happen"

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Looking for DK dittos saturday just for fun! My pocket monkey is "intelligent" and needs to embrace friends like him! =D

Also, poop.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
so i got work off for saturday, so i am confirmed!! looking forward to seeing you guys, it's been a while :)

ugh i'm gonna get DUMMIED

Tin Man

Smash Hero
BRING SETUPS PPL

Plz :).

I need a partner. If Guard doesn't team with you do you want to team with me Kong?

Tin Man, if I can't find a team mate can I team with a CPU?
vudujin payed for a lvl 9 luigi at impulse and that same luigi made use of the $10 and definitely combo'd the **** out of toph and m2k. he eventually went so pro that he said, " **** you Vudijin, im tired of Carrying your ***, let's c how well you do without me" and decided to kill himself with misfires. Thus created the rivalry of Vudujin and Lvl 9 Luigi :smirk:
in other words lvl 9 luigi will eventually show up and take everyone's dubz money :glare:
I couldn't be more against this. Once I figured out that they did this, it was too late, but I can guarantee it won't happen again (not on my watch anyways)

so basically no, you can not team with a CPU. Sorry.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ill be there for singles at 3, hopefully aiming to get to the venue by 2ish, give me a call if singles is starting before 3 so i know not to miss it

Top Bottom