• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 3: Nostalgic Smash - LIVESTREAM IS UP! - WC USA ATTENDANCE

acolyte10

Smash Cadet
There's only 1 confirmed player...? this would be a 3 hour drive for me, and id only want to show up if theres at least a half decent payout.

imag

Smash Rookie
I hope i can come to this one, i had a lot of fun at SiD 2.
It's still too early for me to know for sure though.

Iliad

Smash Lord
There's only 1 confirmed player...? this would be a 3 hour drive for me, and id only want to show up if theres at least a half decent payout.
lol @ "Only showing up if decent payout"

You prolly won't make it out of pools bro, just saying. Attendance will likely reach around 40+ as it usually does at A&C tournies.

yeah imma host mid tier tourney in sept
No... Just no. Don't do that Alex. It's bad enough when we have tournies too close to one another, that plucks attendance from both. The possibility you might affect someone else's tourney for what should be an EVENT... Just no, don't do it.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
you know thats actually a great idea, except i would have to scrap pools for there to be time.

you guys know that i dont give a flyin eff about pools if you guys are cool with no pools in favor of mid tier side event then lets do it up

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Aiight. After looking at the posts, This tourney is confirmed for the 20th. I'm telling A&C later today, and I'll update the attendance list after I sleep and after work today (so in the afternoon/early evening.

Lights

Smash Apprentice
I'm making a 20 hour bus drive I want this to be a good tourny for me( this will be my first tourny ) , needs more hype and confidence!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
you know thats actually a great idea, except i would have to scrap pools for there to be time.

you guys know that i dont give a flyin eff about pools if you guys are cool with no pools in favor of mid tier side event then lets do it up

I'm in for this. Anyone say Ike?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Aiight. After looking at the posts, This tourney is confirmed for the 20th. I'm telling A&C later today, and I'll update the attendance list after I sleep and after work today (so in the afternoon/early evening.
worst T.O. ever -_-

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Aiight ppl. I do apologize for the delay but now dat tingz are all figured out, I can confirm and update da OP.

We will be officially jamming at da club on the 20th of August. Mainly due to people's interest in Fan expo.

This tourney is lookin to have 0% Quebec attendance (so some of yall n**'s should be happy about dat xD).

Attendance list and setups list are updated with Big names at the top in order of skill, then other people who confirmed, then the maybe's (I'm sayin it's easier to keep track of ya'll dis way).

also @ tin, if you had the date booked since June, I think you should have posted something about it in the other SiD threads beforehand even if it wasn't 100% confirmed.
No. I don't want ppl to skip tourneys thinking they can reach the next one and it will be K.

Wubwub.

I think I'm finally ready to return to the brawl scene.

EDIT: Oooooooh shiiiiiit just saw original smash up there. I am so down for this.
So is this a confirm?

I heard infinite V115 is coming .EXE is happy does that mean poison mist as well? And honestly I am so bored this summer I wouldn't mind driving out to any of you just to smash.
Are you and Zetsu confirmed?

I'm confirmed for the 20th in the 64 pool.. Do I have to tell you my character? I might be able to bring several other people too (2-5) all for the 64 pool.

:phone:
Nah bro, you don't need to reveal your character. Just lemme know in dis thread who you're bringing to the jam :bee:

Count me in for Brawl singles and doubles if it's on the 20th.
Who else will be reaching w/ u?

How do you like it now ;). Wanna reach?

He just wants 1st place sooooooooooooooooo bad doesn't he
*facepalm* fail troll is fail. I'd also be gettin last

lrn2troll...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If I wasn't a part of this scene for so long and didn't already know that Tin's posts do not reflect Tin irl his last few posts would have made me not show up.
Or at least not show up without a knife.

Not that I'm going anyway.

Patches

Smash Master
you disappoint me Tinaye.

Ever since we left the states, you've been a little messed up in the head.

edit: A lot messed up in the head.

Top Bottom