• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 5: No Escape - Thanks to everyone that watched ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm looking at the cheapest way to get here for right now...so its probably Megabus lol. Details about MI to come later. If you are not familiar of how jank our state is...you're in for a treat.

:yeahboi:

EDIT: Speed's sig is too ****ing funny. I laugh out loud everytime I see it.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Lol kong we should team this time around for the hell of it XD. Though sheik/peach and diddy peach were never the best teams... lol time paradox team.. sheik and zelda~ :D

@Stef we need to hang out moar! XD
Don't forget marth or falco.
But I'm out to prove sheik is not bad in doubles this tourney

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Might attend, depends on ride situation. Anyways.. need a partner for dubs if everything works out.
I checked with my parents and if you want to do that whole thing I had offered for the last tourney it's cool for this as well.

So this ***** Tin Man is trying to get MI to come there.

If I show up...going to need a legit partner. I'm the crunkest, stock tankiest :dedede: around ;)

Canada needs more sexy :dedede: action in their lives...:yeahboi:
I agree.

I just wish we didn't have so many Falcos. Teach me how to beat Falco when you come!

ZTD | TECHnology

Who in MI would be coming with you, tech?

:phone:
Trying to figure this out. Lain has been wanting to go back up to Canada so there's a chance I can get him to come out. As far as others...not sure yet.

I checked with my parents and if you want to do that whole thing I had offered for the last tourney it's cool for this as well.

I agree.

I just wish we didn't have so many Falcos. Teach me how to beat Falco when you come!
First rule of beating Falco:

Go :popo:

;)

lol nah I got you.

Holy ****, Megabus is trying to **** my wallet that weekend lmao.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I am the best TO when i am bacj tin and me will have a TO off to prove who is superior

Zetsubou

Smash Cadet
Falco.
All that's said has been said, because all that needs be to said and understood is...
Falco.

ZTD | TECHnology

I see.

Okay that makes sense then. Awww yeah #8 in MI is on this. And if Ally goes we'll have our #0! MI representin'! Lmao.

@Infinite: Oh **** never mind then.....

:awesome:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Just read the whole topic, Tinman trying new things I see =)
Cool you're coming Tech, want to MM 5$ ROB Vs DDD? Bo3
Some of Montreal will be reaching, I'll talk to them soon.

P.S Accepting all MM with ROB

ZTD | TECHnology

There's clubbin' action??

Aww y'all don't even know what happens when you get me in a club/party setting. **** WILL go down.

Hyped for this. I'll know for sure within the next few weeks about whether I can confirm/if I can drag Lain and others with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom