• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 7: The Final Practice - DOUBLES GRAND FINALS

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Oh btw advent (that link main that ***** v115 because hes link) will prob come if i do.
Still lookin for a dubz partner btw. Also before you ask, no I wont team with you bg, I want money. Unless you MM me for a grand total of 10 smackers. Whether its one match or more. The total must be >10. ;)

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
Oh btw advent (that link main that ***** v115 because hes link) will prob come if i do.
Still lookin for a dubz partner btw. Also before you ask, no I wont team with you bg, I want money. Unless you MM me for a grand total of 10 smackers. Whether its one match or more. The total must be >10. ;)
alright then lets team kongmetal :smirk::smirk: i need a parnter too

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I wanna go to this, but we shall see. Since starting night shifts my sleep pattern has become go to sleep from noon to 7PM so whether or not I come really can only be decided on the day of.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sure Kong, any matches just hit me up at the venue about.

Catch a sleepy Dan towards the end and you'll scrape up a lot of free $ haha, just ask V from last tourney

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
Will there be lot's of tvs to play friendly matches? Also, since I use a Wii remote I would have to sync it with the system first, right? o.o

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Hype! Coming to Toronto directly after school!
I believe I have a money match with Dan(5$), Patches(?$), Infinite(5$), Blackgold(?$) and Blacktwin(25$). Who else want to mm me?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Will there be lot's of tvs to play friendly matches? Also, since I use a Wii remote I would have to sync it with the system first, right? o.o
Yes, but please remember to take the batteries out of your Wiimote after you're done on a certain Wii. I was at a small tournament last Sunday and in the middle of a tournament match, the Wii turned off because somebody pressed the power button on their Wiimote.

And yeah it looks like there will be plenty of time and setups for friendlies.

Hype! Coming to Toronto directly after school!
I believe I have a money match with Dan(5$), Patches(?$), Infinite(5$), Blackgold(?$) and Blacktwin(25$). Who else want to mm me?
I don't remember agreeing to this. I might be down for it but idk how much money I'll have. I'm trying to save up for MMs at IMPULSE.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Well it was from Tinman's cancelled tourney but yeah I figured that not everyone that was supposed too last time still can. :O

Iliad I see you lurking, you're coming to this with Hamilton ;)

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sure Kong, any matches just hit me up at the venue about.

Catch a sleepy Dan towards the end and you'll scrape up a lot of free $ haha, just ask V from last tourney
sneaks in some sleepy pills**
$9001 MM

I keeedd, i havent played much (ok at all) since sid6 so lol honestly im expecting to do average or terrible this tourney... i may even use low tiers due to them being much more consistent then my higher tiers and sheik XD But yea.... ill see who im feeling the day of

SIDE NOTE.. YO VISHAL wanna meet up early to brawl before you head over since like... i havent you know... played lol I need to get rapppped and practice! And who better to get rappped by then zss?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
There will b plenty of TV's but Wii's are a different animal. Bring you're Wii if you can to ensure that the tourney will run smoothly. The more systems, the merrier :).

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Another Wii Mote.. Wii Chucks, I have no issue.

Sideways. I must defend my title.

Top Bottom