• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 8: Road to Apex

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah probably. I doubt they would make that decision without asking the japanese about it, seeing as how Kakera and Otori were like the dubs stars of Apex 2012.

Patches

Smash Master
Well snap. Granted I got my information roughly 2 months ago.

Also, I'm confirmed to not be here. Work and lack of money.

:phone:

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
No, my name should be in bold.

Look, if you take the lackG out of my name it IS Bold, so it should obviously be in bold

Also Bing I'm still waiting for a response on if we're teaming.

If He says no I will be looking for a partner. I play MK in dubz, but I COULD play Falco, ROB, Captain Falcon or Jigglypuff if you wanna play MK.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dang toronto board meet is the same day as this, i was down to ditch going out with someone for this but i dont know if i can say no to my skateboard..

i might just try and set up a high stakes money match if thats the case

Bing

Smash Master
**** the Skateboard Joe it'll always be there!

Umm, BlackGold, I dont think Im going to do teams. I generally get bodied Unless I team with Stef and we do Ness/Jiggs or Kirby/Ike like Apex.

Honestly theres only a few people I'd team with, nothing against you, just Im picky when it comes to partners, In Brawl atleast.

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
No problem Bing, I totally understand.

So anyway, looking for a partner.

I Use MK in doubles
I could also use any of the Brawl characters in the image in my sig (and Marth, Sheik and Ike), if you want to play MK

I've probably said that already, but I'm saying it again cuz I want to.

Someone team with me please and thank you :D

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Looks like zhao can't make it, so it seems I'm in need of a doubles partner if anyones interested.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Fairly certain Joe said on FB that he won't be able to make the tourney (ie the bracket) cause he has to do something (work-related I think?) but he's gonna come afterwards for a high-stakes MM with Will.

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
So, since Low tiers is happening I'm not going to enter doubles at this.

Sorry to the dozens of people that wanted to team with me but were so awed by amazingness that they were too scared to ask :awesome:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I say we should run a Mid Tier doubles event instead of low tiers!

Who is with me ?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
not even joking i am not a fan of mid tier events

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I say we should run a Mid Tier doubles event instead of low tiers!

Who is with me ?
This would be interesting, we've never done one of those (at any tourney I've been to). Low tiers is legit (and turns out I've been inadvertently practicing for it by screwing around with some low tiers recently for fun lol), but I'd go for the new event. Though if more people want somethin else like random 1v1 that's fine too lol, I'm down for w.e., should be fun regardless :)

Also I really need to get a teammate lol, I know Poke, Blacktwins and DDM are still lookin afaik, any of you guys (or anyone else) interested in teaming?

Top Bottom