• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep - STREAM, PRIZES, CREW BATTLE, USA ATTENDANCE!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Patches, I love Gimmicks more than I love Seany Sean~ (Close, Like .1 Off :p )

Anyway, I need a Dubs Partner.
Dirty Boy is gone :'(

Who wants to team with me? :3

They HAVE to Gimmick. Also, Please, Do not Kill me on Purpose *Glares a Dirt* I will not be Amused.
Also, If i'm 75% or Higher, Do NOT share Stock me, Unless I say so. *Glares at Dirt again*
Share Stocking me while I was being Infinited.. 154% >.> It started 61% >.> Grumble Grumble >.>

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Sonic imo does go well with snake... though snake should be focusing on Koing :p Sonic from what I know does not camp and goes agressive, while snake is the obvious tank and his ko power helps out Sonic well. Then again that's my idea of how that team works out. :p What I recall you both did well with that team. :3
The thing is, is like...both characters have REALLY strong ground games, and Sonic is kinda everywhere. With that being said, we'll end up getting in each others ways. It works the same way with a bunch of characters, like Olimar. He just simply can't do well with Sonic. Tinman is right, I'll consider going Wario a few matches, depending on the team.

Sonic plays passive/aggresive, so I'm kinda focusing on a lot of things at once, and Sonic is also kinda tanky in doubles (or at least my Sonic is.)

But yeah... I like teaming with MK, Lucario, Wario, GnW, Wolf, ZSS, and..........Sonic. Yeah, I really enjoy double Sonic, ever since I did it with Speed. The hedgehog synergy so strong.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LIVESTREAM

http://www.eschamp.com/esctv

Alright people. Its been 2 and a half months but its finally here. The tournament is 1 day away! Prizes will be given out! Professional quality livestream will be available. From the OP, there seems to be a plethora of setups available for people to play on. Ally might not be here but this tournament is not going to be easy for anyone. I have a feeling that several close matches will be going down at this. With this long of a gap. be ready for some people to have improved! Do not underestimate anyone. Try to the best of your ability. This tournament may set new standards in the skill level of several players. The new venue is more than excited to be working with me on this event. Theres a great amount of room, and a game store just 2 doors down. Need a new game? No problem. Need a controller? No problem. Play hard and go out fighting, and most of all, show your improvement to everyone!

fUddO

Smash Ace
Patches, I love Gimmicks more than I love Seany Sean~ (Close, Like .1 Off :p )

Anyway, I need a Dubs Partner.
Dirty Boy is gone :'(

Who wants to team with me? :3

They HAVE to Gimmick. Also, Please, Do not Kill me on Purpose *Glares a Dirt* I will not be Amused.
Also, If i'm 75% or Higher, Do NOT share Stock me, Unless I say so. *Glares at Dirt again*
Share Stocking me while I was being Infinited.. 154% >.> It started 61% >.> Grumble Grumble >.>
To be fair, he does perform a lot better in tournaments.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I can do Snake vs Kirby Darkshadow...Preferably $1

I'll try and remember to bring enough change for MM's tomorrow lol

i1337

Smash Ace
holy **** this place is literally right across the street from my school, i actually went there today and played brawl (saw name tags of some toronto smash tournament people as well) because someone showed it to me

i most likely won't come to this though (exams + haven't played for almost a year) but i will 100% be at any other tournaments you host here if you do

lawl

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So yeah. I just got WiFi and while you all are at the tournament I'm gonna spend the day timing people out on the AiB ladder.

WITH YOSHI.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I want to be there so much.

But I don't even have $10 to just come down for friendlies.

And of course I'd end up really wanting to play Brawl today.

At least I have WiFi now. No more trying to play seriously against CPUs, then discovering they always roll a certain direction after Snake's DThrow and abusing that for like 10 minutes.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Went out looking for work. Can't seem to get my WiFi working properly. It connects fine to the router, but something is blocking it from accessing the internet, even with all internet firewalls and stuff turned off.

I think my router just sucks.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I want to be there so much.

But I don't even have $10 to just come down for friendlies.

And of course I'd end up really wanting to play Brawl today.

At least I have WiFi now. No more trying to play seriously against CPUs, then discovering they always roll a certain direction after Snake's DThrow and abusing that for like 10 minutes.
you didn't come because you were too embarrassed, admit it.

Mprime

Smash Ace
the crew battle wuz recorded on live stream apparently, where can i find this i've been looking everywhere

snake23

Smash Cadet
melee tier list in depth analysis of each character

In-depth analysis of each character.

I.e. it's all my personal opinion. I'm tired of watching MK dittos so MK is at the bottom. I don't like Pikachu (64 ruined the character for me) so Pikachu is low. Olimar dittos are luck based and amuse me, so at the top. Bowser dittos are epic, so A-tier. I like Ganon dittos but they're generally nothing amazing, so B-Tier.

That is how this list was decided, basically. I looked at each character, thought back to dittos I've watched, and rated them.

*EDIT* I could do one for Melee as well, if anyone wants to see it. I won't for 64, though. Because except for Pikachu, they're all A-Tier. And Pikachu is just B-Tier.
Do a list for melee supreme dirt

Mprime

Smash Ace
Can't wait for July. Until then, it's back to the hyperbolic time chamber for me. Ye Whitby has a hyperbolic time chamber, u jealous?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Hey Holy, I have a replay of me ****** you at the beginning of our MK ditto MM. I will make sure to add it to Whitby's combo video for ya :troll:

snake23

Smash Cadet
I watched most of your matches tin man you have a really good olimar those were some epic matches. Who was your main before olimar?

Top Bottom