• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showing Off

Crappin Falcon

Smash Rookie
One Saturday afternoon, you don't have anything to do, so you invite your friend over to Brawl. He doesn't Brawl too often, so he's not as good as you.. But that's fine! You go easy on him, have a few fun brawls, and then talk about them later.

No.

You don't just want to beat him. You want to devastate his Ike and Pit. You want him to know that you are better than him, and that he will never beat you!

NEVER!11111
(Well, maybe that's just me ...)

So, what can you do?
LET'S LIST! :D :D :D

Shield-dropped Short-hopped B-reversal Glide Tossed Grenade
Explanation:
1. Short hop (tap X/Y very quickly)
2. Hold B while tapping the opposite direction you're facing (if you're facing right, tap left)
3. Dash left/right (still holding B) and then shield in the middle of the dash animation
4. Tap A to pick up the grenade
5. Dash left/right, and then, in the middle of the dashing animation, tap X/Y and the c-stick in any direction.

It's 1:40 AM here, and I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to leave it up to you guys to reply with more ideas on how to show off. How fun!

10chars

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Use all of Fox's laser techs ( even the useless ones like ledge jump quad lasers and aerial B-reversals. ) The fancier and harder to perform it looks, the more the noob has the urge to **** himself and run home crying in fear of the ruler of Brawl.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Put your handicap at 300% and use the worst character in the game (my main is Ganon lulz) and win everytime. Yes, I play this way with some friends.

Cleod

Smash Cadet
Let him use MK while you use some rubbish character like ganon, make sure he is maxed on handicap and own him in less than a minute.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Go for the unnecessary KOs. Like, when he fails to recover, and you know his stock's as good as gone, jump off after him and spike him hard, or knock him into the stage lip for a stage spike KO (not like he can tech that anyway).

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
^ I would complain about your grammar, but I can't even grasp what you tried to say there.

Also, play Falcon, and zero to death him with extremely manly, SHOWS ME YA MOVEZ-deserving combos.

FIREL

Smash Ace
^This :falcon:

Also, spam random crap that looks pretty and ATs like DACUS.
Even short hopping randomly can make you look pro.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
:pikachu:
-Lots of QAC shenanigans
-Abuse chaingrabs if possible
-Wavebouncing thunders
-basic pika attack strings and pressure

:lucario:
-Loooots of jab cancel shenanigans
-Stylish attack strings like F-air > fastfall n-air, jab, jab, jab cancel, grab U-throw U-tilt ectectect
-force palm chaingrab
-B-reversed, or wavebounced aura spheres

and then for like, every character I play I dash dance alot. Its more of a bad habit I got from playing online rather then showing off.

Top Bottom