• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOWTIME! - Skullgirls Social

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I tried this game out today at a game club i go to... I'm liking Cerebella :0 i just love that super armor dash

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
MikeZ seeems to have bias for grapplers.
But I don't consider her broken in any way except maybe for Ultimate Showstopper against a bigger team than hers, but is still ok.
I really like her.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I've seen Ultimate Showstopper getting whiffed more and more as people are starting to expect it, and then punishing it.

Eventually, it's going to turn out as a high risk/reward move like any other fighting game throw super. It's how it should be.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
When people start to know how to use team zoning, Cerebella's Show Stopper is going to need that damage. ._.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
Is there a PSN chatroom for Smashboard users? The other 2 Skullgirls chats I have are pretty much dead. :/

L__

Smash Master
looking to play this game

parasoul and valentine look super fun

who do most people play?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Anyone know how I can do Omnom hit-grab with Ms. Fortune head midscreen and hit enemy to where the head doesn't fly really far away? Or maybe an air combo not using j.HP that will cause a grounded state on the character being hit after launch?

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
looking to play this game

parasoul and valentine look super fun

who do most people play?
Based off my experience:

Most Used:
Valentine
Parasoul

Used often:
Ms. Fortune (yes I found that many)
Cerebella

Rarely find:
Fillia
Peacock
Painwheel
Double

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Anyone know how I can do Omnom hit-grab with Ms. Fortune head midscreen and hit enemy to where the head doesn't fly really far away? Or maybe an air combo not using j.HP that will cause a grounded state on the character being hit after launch?
Nevermind, I figured it out. Either wait until the second-to-last hit of Omnom and do a spaced j.HK xx j.214MK or do a launch, j.LP, j.LK, j.MP \/ LP, MP (only required on small characters), MK. This is while headless btw.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Never found a single Painwheel online sans myself.

I've seen a decent amount of everyone else though. Mainly only Double for the assist.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Peacock, Valentine, and Cerebella are pretty much all I see online whenever I can get a match. Barely any Parasoul players are NO Painwheels.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The only character I've never seen online is Double. I get a lot of Filia and Valentine, that's mostly it, and the other characters thrown in there once in a while. I've only seen one Painwheel though, it was the first guy I ever played in ranked. He kicked my ***.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I would play Painwheel but I can't stand the way she looks. Which sucks, because she has some really interesting tools.

Oh, well.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Are there any websites/forums up yet that have some kind of progress towards all the character's BnBs?

Top Bottom