• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Hey GC have you uploaded Aznforce's tourny vids? I haven't seen them anywhere, but I did notice that you have FFA (Granada Hills) vids up, even though that was after. Not trying to rush you or anything, just wondering when they'll be out.

Vondill

Smash Rookie
The issue has been resolved, I just need to get a hold of him.
It was the wolf player named Motown in the tourny. And i think ROB was his friend too so u might be able to get ahold of either of them via forum or whatever not sure.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Is there going to be a tourney this weekend? I'm not certain if I can go to any tournaments Saturday or Sunday, but if I do, it will be here.

--GCII

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You're lucky I'm not coming then :)

S2

Smash Lord
Well if there is a tournament happening, then I'll be attending. Got nothing to do on Sat and I've been itching to go to a tournament.

How many people usually show up?

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Glen bring mario kart!!!

I'll give you a piece of my... peanut butter sandwich? LOL.

edit: I can't stop lolling remembering you looking in disgust

Squee451

Smash Rookie
Epic You are a dumb mother***

So epic took my friend's laptop. Stupid SOB signed into his myspace and left his e-mail up. He's a thieving noob so watch your valuables around this untrustworthy POS.

Vondill

Smash Rookie
maybe ill go im not sure yet. but i feel i need this needs to be said: TAKE A ****ING BATH AND WEAR DEODORANT BEFORE YOU GO. THE STORE IS SO **** SMALL AND WE DONT NEED FAT *** WHITE GUYS GIVING OFF A STINK THAT MAKES YOUR STOMACH TURN IN A 3 FOOT RADIUS AROUND THEM.

S2

Smash Lord
Yeah, I agree. Shower/deodorant should be mandatory requirements to get into the door at tournaments.

It's already bad enough when everyone starts getting sweaty, plain terrible when somoene shows up already smelling funky.

If there's doubles, I'll be looking for a partner. I play Zelda. All I ask is that your somewhat decent.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Can anyone post the results when they get them?

I know Futile and Blitz won teams. DSF and Claire got 2nd.....

The Game II was nowhere to be seen.

BO and bad breath was overwhelming.

Mr. X went around the world in friendlies.

Half the people used Metaknight as always.

Blitz registered under the name Chuck Norris. Too funny!!

Top Bottom