• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

Vondill

Smash Rookie
was fun for the short time i was there but i had to leave before the singles tourney due to other plans, things were just running WAY too slowly and i just didnt have enough time to stay. i look forward to competing in the next one.

ps: player under the tag 2man (maybe others too but i noticed you more than anyone) im calling you out on this you ****ing stank take a shower and wear deoderant before you go next time.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Yeah...Results would be nice >.>
Thomas: Fun friendlies. Havent played you since melee so it was something to look forward to.
Aero: Thanks for that $1 that got me into singles ;). Good matches.
Jay: Too close in tournament. Really good matches.
Aries: Ill be there friday :D
Everyone else...: All the matches i played were fun...Cool for first time in singles.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone!

Thomas: if you actually played the game I know you'd do a lot better. LoL at playing Lucario for the first time at the tournament, too good!

Nashun: Meta-Knight Eater. Kirby vs Meta is too good. But when I tell you that "you know what you have to do" just swallow the guy already and get it over with.

Edge: Good Games, you're a really nice guy, sonic dittos were TOO GOOD! I can't believe we actually hit the 7-minute mark without any stalling whatsoever.

Blitz: I refuse to call you by Chuck Norris. You'll always be good ol' Blitz to me. Oh and LoL at the random Chuck-Norris joke at the beginning of our match. You need to make that a tradition.

Futile: You're way too good at gimping. I keep dying at like 50-60% while I gotta get you to 130+. Your Wario is too good.

DSF: Your Snake pressure is hard to fight against. Good games, I like your snake's style.

That random fox guy (Death??): Your fox was insane, I can't believe that he's that good in Brawl. Goes to prove that any character can win in this game, keep it up!

That random Olimar kid: Good games, your olimar will get better, you're the FIRST person I've seen besides myself use Olimar in tournament. I like your enthusiasm for being so young and having the courage to compete in tournament, even if you know you're gonna lose. Keep it up!

GGS to everyone, I like the group that comes to these tournaments.

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
results from my memory

singles:

1. Futile (split the pot)
1. DSF (split the pot)
3. Mr X
4. Edge
5. Blitz
5. Death
7. Chazz
7. DC???

doubles:

1. Is that BRAWL you got!? (futile blitz)
2. Green Apples (claire dsf)
3. weird super name (edge chazz)

The Game II

Smash Champion
I wish every tournament was run this fast. And I still think we should have done MK instead of brawl teams. :)

Tournament results

21 entrants

Winner
Futile (5-0)

Second
Hugs

Third
Gamble

Fourth
Psycho ******

Fifth
Aries
Blitz

Seventh
JTB
Connor

Ninth
XM@D
Aero (Not the Aero most people know)
Practice Man
Brute

13th
Donte
Jupiter
Ruzbeh
Edgardo

17th
Geeky
Orochi
ThomaSexy
Twilight Kirby
3inch

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
I might have left my vcr remote at Shuffle and Cut. I'm going to keep checking my apt and truck, but please let me know if it's at Shuffle and Cut.

If I don't have that remote, the quality of the videos will be bad and almost unwatchable.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
Bump.

Please, has anyone seen it?

After today's UCLA tourney, I'll have about 9 hours of footage. That remote ... I need it.

please please please

--GCII

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
yes... plz find it... or hopefully you could get a universal one. why would the videos be low quality without the remote?

The Game II

Smash Champion
yes... plz find it... or hopefully you could get a universal one. why would the videos be low quality without the remote?
Let's say every video was like this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjovwgLSmZ4

Great in match quality, but very ****ty sound quality. After this weekend, I have about 150 videos to work on. Yeah, 150 poor-sounding videos. Who wants that?

--GCII

Huber

Smash Apprentice
If it's a Philips VCR remote, yes I found it Glenn. It's here at Shuffle and Cut.

Sorry about the late respone :/

-Huber

Edit: and I'm going to talk to my boss about MK

The Game II

Smash Champion
If it's a Philips VCR remote, yes I found it Glenn. It's here at Shuffle and Cut.

Sorry about the late respone :/

-Huber

Edit: and I'm going to talk to my boss about MK
YES YES YES

I'll be by tomorrow night, once I get done with work, to pick it up.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks.

--GCII

edit: Connor you think people are going to donate money to get me new equipment? People john about $12 entry fees!

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hmmmm to attend or not to attend..... i might need convincing. wheres mah n!gga mikehaze at?

Top Bottom