• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it's as big a deal as shuffle and cut tournies

edit: it's also funny how every time a bunch of people say "wtf it's not a big deal," it's always those people that made it a big deal by saying that in the first place. yeah, we know it's not a big deal.

people are horrible at dealing with confrontation.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I could post until 12:45 and still be on time ;)

And I think Mr *****es wins for poorest smasher. I don't think any other smasher recycles cans for money to enter tournaments :p

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
WTH is a friggin $3 difference? Seriously, don't buy Little Caesars pizza for two days and you'll have enough.

Only the smash community ...

--GCII

The Game is exactly right. What girl is ever going to want to date a guy who whines over $3.00? You can either make excuses for the rest of your life while everyone has a good time, or you can do something about it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO, here comes Thomas to break us off with some romantic advice.

Here's a hint, Thomas: if you have to pay, you're doing it wrong.

The Glory

Smash Apprentice
P's pretty cool from what i heard. By the way last time i went i had to pay $14 in total....i would rather go to a tourney that charges $5 each

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol Ryan, I was with you when we picked up Mr. *****es that time. Did you notice his house? He isn't the poorest smasher, trust me. But yeah whatever. People always make a big deal out of something just because it isn't the same for them. $3 in it of itself is not a big deal. But if I have a choice between $5 or $8, I'll choose $5.

And Thomas, stfu. Maybe boyfriends are just more expensive than girlfriends? Ya'm sayin?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I got there at 1 and there was no one there, so I just started playing Gunstar Heroes on one of the Wiis. Then people showed up at like 1:45 and we did a 9 man tournament. Aries was the only person I knew that entered.

So no one really missed anything.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, I didn't see Jupiter though.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...I would have gone...But being the brokest smasher in SoCal i couldnt afford it :p
Ryan, friendlies sometime?
Oh and who is showing up tomorrow for melee?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be there next week too, and I'm thinking of going on Thursday to play Yugioh.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
Sd > S&c

(10)

agreed :D san diego...... will be better

i have room for 1 maybe 2 people so if u are on the way from palm springs i will gladly pick u up for a small fee of gas money... lmk if u interested

Top Bottom