• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk confirmed for Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U

EVF Kuzonoha

Smash Rookie
Man, I cant show any links:4link: But look at this on google :3

Nintendo holding closed media event for Smash Bros. 3DS at PAX Prime

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-holding-closed-media-event-for-smash-bros-3ds-at-pax- prime/

Nintendo is holding a closed media event for Smash Bros. 3DS at PAX Prime 2014 this week. What exactly will be shown at the event is unknown, but we’ll surely be receiving new information about the game in the near future. PAX Prime 2014 actually kicks off tomorrow in Seattle. It will last through Monday.

Last edited:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Even though I've played Xenoblade, I never knew how badly I wanted Shulk until now. A seductive English accent AND swimsuit alt? Sorry Marth, but there's a new hottest fighter in town. ;)

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Until Ridley or K. Rool are announced, I remain unsatisfied.
Until Isaac is announced, I remain unsatisfied. Plus I don't mind the two you mentioned as well. Heck those 2 along with Isaac = awesomeness!

TheLegendOfVenusaur

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played xenoblade chronicles but I like how shulk looks. When I watched his trailer, I honestly wasn't expecting him to have an Australian accent.
Good thing you weren't expecting him to have an Aussie accent because he's got an English one.
-This post can only be seen by your Mom-
but wait ... I can see it... That must mean (le gasp) IM A MOTHER???

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
IS THAT.....IS THAT PORKY IN THE END OF THE VIDEO?

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Look at all them abilities, he's worse then Palutena.

I love it.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
In the CGI, Shulk looks like Armin from Attack On TItan

Eren Jaeger confirmed.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Shulk looks very cute tho. I now actually want to play Xenoblade to see what all the hype is about!

Zeroknight9

Smash Cadet
Good thing you weren't expecting him to have an Aussie accent because he's got an English one.
Actually, the Australian accent deviated from the British accent and are mixed up very often. It's a common error to mix up certain degrees of Australian and British accents. Now that you pointed it out, I see that it's more of a British accent than a Australian one.

D

Deleted member

Welp, the leak is real.. Shulk appears to be an unique character.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Don't really care about Shulk or Xenoblade, personally. Trailer was a little underwhelming, as well, and that's not just from "bias." Don't like that voice, and the character's moves, from just the preview alone, seemed like pretty basic and sub-standard stuff.

Happy for Shulk fans, but that's about it. I guess this practically proves the leak once and for all, and that means I can safely look forward to Dr. Mario and Dark Pit, while also having Wolf, Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Snake potentially cut... And King K. Rool, my most eagerly anticipated newcomer since Brawl, once again gets the shaft inexplicably. It wouldn't even be so bad if Nintendo or any third party company (*cough*Retro*cough*) threw me a bone once in a while, and actually INCLUDE him in SOMETHING, but no, I guess they really are trying to bury down the kremling king once and for all. A sad day for avid K. Rool fans like me. (Sorry for the "negativity," guys, but I just wanted to express my opinion either way. Don't let that get in the way of your hype.)

...Well, at least I got Duck Hunt Dog.

Last edited:

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
Exciting. He looks like a fun character.

It's sad to see the leak being real though, especially since I had all kinds of plans to avoid spoilers from Smash Bros. 4. And now I feel like an idiot for laughing at the leak.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It is Metalface, he's a mechon (some sort of evil fighting robot) and one of the main antagonists of the game. (as mentioned in the article) He might appear as a boss character.
Ah ok thanks, hhavent gotten xenon blade yet.

Lechteron

Smash Apprentice
I haven't read through every page of this thread but did any one else notice Captain Falcon turning around during the Falcon Punch that Shulk counters?

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
If the leak had waited another week, I would've been majorly hyped for Shulk because I had just gotten into Xenoblade Chronicles recently and was really hoping for him for smash. Sense I saw the leak though this doesn't phase me nearly as much as I should. I'm also kinda brought down by the aspect of Bowser Jr. being a thing. Not a fan, not gonna lie. -_-

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Shulk seems pretty cool, but this just gets me excited for Duck Hunt Dog.

:093:

Top Bottom