• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shun's House of Pancakes -Closed. What you see is what you get

What Should I Do Next?

• Total voters

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I saw an Ivy recolor that looked suspiciously like yours on the PM Facebook page. Have they been mooching off of you?
It's not the first time they've made a color scheme very similar to one of my own (see Red Sonic vs Vibrant Red Sonic), but it's probably just a coincidence and similar taste in design. I'm onto you PMBR

I love the Bowser's Inside story SFX you put in the download. Any chance you could update it for 3.0?
Done. Though you'll have to do without the "Showtime" intro as it's causing freezes for me at the moment. All the other SFX work however.

I love the layout for your 2.6 CSPs and have been trying to duplicate that for my 3.0 build. I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact items to change to have that CSP layout though. Which of the items in MiscData[30] need to be changed in order to get your look down perfectly?
Hang tight. I am in the process of updating The Grid for 3.0 use (as well as a number of my other mods).

Speaking of which, the Sword trails now work with 3.0. Link, Marth, and Pit's new slashes can be used. Both Pit and Bowser's SFX mods also support 3.0.

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Might be a stupid question, but how would I go about downloading the sword trails? Do I just replace the default FitWhatever.pac with the sword trails .pac?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
It says that the voice packs haven`t been modified until before 3.0`s release, is this a mistake, have you not uploaded the files yet, or do the old ones work with 3.0?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
It says that the voice packs haven`t been modified until before 3.0`s release, is this a mistake, have you not uploaded the files yet, or do the old ones work with 3.0?
The old ones work 100%. It was just a minor pac modification I had to remove from Bowsers.

TDLink

Smash Rookie
If I want to use the Pit SFX how do I go about adding that to my Project M 3.0?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
If I want to use the Pit SFX how do I go about adding that to my Project M 3.0?
Download the "10.sawnd" and place it in your "sfx" folder.

EDIT: Mr. L is now available in more vibrant colors. I'll be updating with enough content to cover all of Project M's additional slots over the time.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
One thing I've been curious about for quite a while. There are CSPs for many characters in your pack, but there hadn't been for R.O.B. Do you plan to update with that in the future?

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Just noticed that the download for Vibrant Wario linked in the OP doesn't include the overalls textures while the one on BrawlVault does.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
One thing I've been curious about for quite a while. There are CSPs for many characters in your pack, but there hadn't been for R.O.B. Do you plan to update with that in the future?
SJS takes care of CSPs for me, so when he gets to it. The current ROBs all mirror vBrawl at the moment as well.

Just noticed that the download for Vibrant Wario linked in the OP doesn't include the overalls textures while the one on BrawlVault does.
That's not an accident! More Wario's are on the stove.

[collapse=What the...]
[/collapse]

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
SJS takes care of CSPs for me, so when he gets to it. The current ROBs all mirror vBrawl at the moment as well.
Do they? So the one with the bright red and bright blue were v1 and now you've got v2 which matches? I might have to upgrade to that.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
One more thing.
Old HUDS​
I like to tinker with things. Here's the HUD I currently battle with. I may make some modifications to it later, but at the moment, I'm pretty happy with it. You can find it in two flavors below, just click the images for whichever version you want.​
Is it possible to have this updated to 3.0 or tell me how to do it? Mewtwo has Pokemon Trainer as his name on the HUD and Roy has no name at all. Even if you consider it an old HUD, I'm personally fond of it.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
One more thing.

Is it possible to have this updated to 3.0 or tell me how to do it? Mewtwo has Pokemon Trainer as his name on the HUD and Roy has no name at all. Even if you consider it an old HUD, I'm personally fond of it.
This is on my "To Update" list. An update is coming yes, but I'm glad it doesn't freeze when Roy is selected! That's a big relief.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Shun, do you plan on making a Project M version of "The pack"? Plus, can't wait to see what you turn out with those alts!! (And my best wishes, because PMBR really likes alts and costumes, it seems. O_o)

(Dry Bowser was meant for Vibrancy :p)

Dng3

Smash Apprentice
Hey Shun your work continues to be amazing as always =). I have a request and was wondering if you'll be updating the battle portraits in the "A fresh and sleek new hud" for 3.0?

I like the new one in 3.0 but that one is just simply better in my eyes. It would be great if you could make the damage fonts go from yellow=> orange=red as well. Many thanks if you find time in your busy schedule to do this!

SJS

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSamus
Haha. Well between my break and your updates, I sorta lost track of which ones I have and have not done. But I did do Vibrant ROB! But apparently I never put the CSPs in my Dropbox folder. Well they're there now.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Shun, do you plan on making a Project M version of "The pack"? Plus, can't wait to see what you turn out with those alts!! (And my best wishes, because PMBR really likes alts and costumes, it seems. O_o)

(Dry Bowser was meant for Vibrancy :p)
I am making one. Just taking some time to compile/update all my HUDs for 3.0 use.

Hey Shun your work continues to be amazing as always =). I have a request and was wondering if you'll be updating the battle portraits in the "A fresh and sleek new hud" for 3.0?

I like the new one in 3.0 but that one is just simply better in my eyes. It would be great if you could make the damage fonts go from yellow=> orange=red as well. Many thanks if you find time in your busy schedule to do this!
The damage from yellow to red was implemented in the 2.6 version, but I'll make some additional BPs for the new stuff at some point. Too much stuff to update. WHY DID I MAKE SO MUCH STUFF!

Haha. Well between my break and your updates, I sorta lost track of which ones I have and have not done. But I did do Vibrant ROB! But apparently I never put the CSPs in my Dropbox folder. Well they're there now.
Thanks! And I actually forgot which ones were done and which weren't too. Lemme go check:

Not Done Yet:
DK - new R/G/B
Link - Redid completely
Yoshi (but I may as well do some extras to fill all 10 slots now)
Kirby
Samus
Fox - adjusted red/blue
Luigi -redid them all
Captain Falcon - added Blood Falcon and vBrawl Pink
Ness
Peach - added vBrawl blue and white (gonna do Fire & Shadow Peach today)
Zelda - redid the hair added vBrawl black/Ocarina
Sheik - added vBrawl black and Ocarina
Ice Climbers
Marth - (Shadow Dragon model is almost done)
Mr G&W
Ganondorf - added Grandpa and Brown Ganondorf
Meta Knight -added Galactica, updated Red and Green
Pit - Added vBrawl Pits
Lucas - added vBrawl purple
Diddy
Squirtle
Dedede
Lucario - revamped
Ike - revamped
Wario - revamped WarioWare (classic update incoming)
Toon Link - revamped
Wolf - revamped (but I'm adjusting these as we speak)
Sonic - did some more Sonic's called Brawl Challenge

That's everyone not done. At least until I start putting out Mewtwo/Roy/Alt costume stuff. Had no idea I had redone so much.

EDIT: Shadow Queen, Fire Peach, and Diddy revamps are now available.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I can't wait for Shadow Dragoooooooooooooooooooooon! Marth already feels twelve hundred times better in 3.0. And with Shadow Dragon... Wull... No comment necessary.

Dng3

Smash Apprentice
Thanks shun no rush! I was actually thinking, if it were easier, that I'd be happy with the yellow to orange to red damage font for the default 3.0 battle portrait.

Sorry I know its a minor thing and I wish I were able to do it myself. Many thanks again.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
This is on my "To Update" list. An update is coming yes, but I'm glad it doesn't freeze when Roy is selected! That's a big relief.
Okay. Scratch what I said before. There actually is something about this HUD that causes the game to occasionally crash at the beginning of a match. It just seemingly doesn't have anything to do with Mewtwo or Roy. I guess the PMBR had changed some other stuff around when implementing their HUD. That's the only thing I can think of.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Okay. Scratch what I said before. There actually is something about this HUD that causes the game to occasionally crash at the beginning of a match. It just seemingly doesn't have anything to do with Mewtwo or Roy. I guess the PMBR had changed some other stuff around when implementing their HUD. That's the only thing I can think of.
Interesting. At any rate, try this one: Download
Mewtwo and Roy's names should appear properly with it. Let me know if does the random freeze thing still.

Hm...I should show something.
[collapse=Marth is so colorful]

[/collapse]

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Could you update the "The Fourth" HUD while we are on the subject? I really like that HUD (mostly because I just hate the shaded in backgrounds in the HUDs).

Divock

Smash Rookie
If it's not too much trouble, could you (or someone else here) upload a preview for your Bowser SFX mod? I'd just like to get an idea of what you're changing.

Also I love your Pit SFX mod. Ees bootiful.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Could you update the "The Fourth" HUD while we are on the subject? I really like that HUD (mostly because I just hate the shaded in backgrounds in the HUDs).
Done. Download May result in random freezes though.

If it's not too much trouble, could you (or someone else here) upload a preview for your Bowser SFX mod? I'd just like to get an idea of what you're changing.

Also I love your Pit SFX mod. Ees bootiful.
Video courtesy of Galaga4991

And thanks. I do enjoy KIU Pit so much. My only regret is that I couldn't get the "I'm finished" SFX clean enough to use for a death sfx.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Interesting. At any rate, try this one: Download
Mewtwo and Roy's names should appear properly with it. Let me know if does the random freeze thing still.

Hm...I should show something.
[collapse=Marth is so colorful]

[/collapse]
Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...! All over myself... I can... not... wait... for... this! I hope we have some ACE access once these are all the way done! So sex!

Thank you (and everyone else involved with this) for such maximum.

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Is there a way I can have both Link's Melee voice and the Smash 4 sword trails? I downloaded Amazerommu's Melee Link SFX, which requires me to replace the FitLink.pac, meaning I had to replace the sword trails that I had already downloaded.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Shun, are you aware that Marth doesn't change color when using dolphin dance and your tipper fitmarth.pac? Is this intentional?

210stuna

Smash Lord
It's like....Shun's work/taste in textures never goes down...He just keeps getting better at what he does...It's scary...and magical at the same time...

Shun you are amazing.
Thank you,

Taiko

Smash Ace
Shun, are you aware that Marth doesn't change color when using dolphin dance and your tipper fitmarth.pac? Is this intentional?
It's intentional, he styled them after the Smash 4 ones, and he doesn't flash there.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Is there a way I can have both Link's Melee voice and the Smash 4 sword trails? I downloaded Amazerommu's Melee Link SFX, which requires me to replace the FitLink.pac, meaning I had to replace the sword trails that I had already downloaded.
It's possible to simply import the sword trail textures into Amzerommu's FitLink.pac. It won't have all of the proper effects, but it should work for a quick fix.

It's like....Shun's work/taste in textures never goes down...He just keeps getting better at what he does...It's scary...and magical at the same time...

Shun you are amazing.
Thank you,
No, thank you! You guys' support all this time has made this more enjoyable for me

Roy and Mewtwo are up.

Top Bottom