• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shy-Guy Cancelling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyyne

Smash Ace

Ummm, this is the olimar forum... and a joke only olimains would get (aside from people in a crew with an olimar, or someone who browses our forums regularly). Either keep more current, or get out. Don't tell us our jokes are stupid when you don't make the time to understand them.

~Fino
Fino, give up lol. Few of us remain from the start. For example, I doubt many people would remember natural selection rofl. I still think SGC is hilarious. ;)

Anyway, this whole peach thing, I haven't really played any peaches since like march, when I had problems with her, made a thread about it, and got laughed at rofl.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm still here :p and i think its more that olimar mains nvr come to oli forums cus its full of jokes and repeated "discoveries" whats the best move to momentum cancel with, p-b this or that... the metagame hasn't progressed and most things stated here aren't serious... so a lot of us just randomly glance here every once in a while

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
i'm still here :p and i think its more that olimar mains nvr come to oli forums cus its full of jokes and repeated "discoveries" whats the best move to momentum cancel with, p-b this or that... the metagame hasn't progressed and most things stated here aren't serious... so a lot of us just randomly glance here every once in a while
Meta game is developed.

Its not going anywhere else.

So...

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Oli boards are a bookmark for me, I check it like....every 5 mins when I'm browsing the intertubes rofl

asob4

Smash Champion
i <3 fino to death

i just have smashboards bookmarked and i constantly check my user cp lol

Fino

Smash Master
I go here whenever I'm online, and periodically refresh the page in between doing stuff because I'm addicted @.@
I even come here during classes, sleep, and work :chuckle:
***Needz moar olimar

~Fino

EDIT: <33 skank

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
I actually lurk here cause I find it lulzy

And I'm an Olimar main, plus it's lulzy

DZLE

Smash Master
Thanks to those to find it funny!
Thanks to Fino for fertalizing the seed that is the SGC!
Anyway, people QQ-ing over this need to stfu and move on.
You manually click a link to come in here and keep reading our responses after you flame it, so its your fault, therefor, DONT CLICK THE ****ING LINK?! Its purely genius.

Hats off the lulz,
*** kicks to the fulz

DZLEdit: Not only is my hat off, but my clothes are off to Fino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom