• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 10: The Ambush | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts | 11/10/2012

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
Shoutouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Singles: 24 people entered

$10 Entry fee

1. [GDLK] Tin Man ($144) - :olimar: Good **** Tin man. was hoping to face you in Loser Finals but oh well. luck was on your side.
2. Toronto Joe ($72) - :metaknight: Good set in Loser's finals in dubz and singles. (3-1 in both lol) i was so hoping you would beat tin and we'd face in grand finals but i guess that tin couldn't let it happen :c
3. T.T.D Blacktwins ($24) - :popo:/:yoshi2:/:lucas: you free piece of ****. can't even keep a promise to your own clan members, GTFO. shoutouts to nana we had to get a divorce cause she couldn't support =l
4. infiniteV115 - :zerosuitsamus: :smirk: better luck next time
5. Suzaku - :marth:/:snake: very hard and amazing set , i was honestly thinking i lost the 1st game after you double tippered nana. Good stuff :)
6. Meekspeedy - :metaknight:/:sonic: good games in doubles and loser's semis. my 1st time playing you in singles. i only think i won is because you were tired, hope we get to face each other again soon.
7. R e d X - :ness2:/:metaknight: ggs in dubs and singles. im glad you put me in loser's cuz of pools :cool: we need to team again soon :)
7. Ruinn - :popo:/:dk2:/:metaknight: Hype ****ing set. i got lucky with that YOLO f-air. ggs we need to team and do double ic's ;)
9. Up-Air to Annie - :samus2:/:dedede:/:metaknight: its ashame we didn't play in bracket :urg: but at least we got a friendly after the tourney. hope to c you more :)
9. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:dk2: welp, we constantly face in bracket and i somehow clutched it out and good set in dubz. hope we can team again soon (also sent the replays, sorry i sent them late)
11. Poke - :falco:/:dk2: Good stuff in Dubz. we taking dubz upcoming tourney:)
11. Iliad - :marth: Shoutouts to ILIAD CALLING OUT BLACKGOLD LMFAO. Good job in Singles and Dubz your CF was so Hype. i want to team with you soon. :)
13. Inle - :marth: im sorry but me and yoshi's back are tired from carrying the team, you and marth are so heavy to carry :urg: and yea you sd'd alot in our dubz sets plz be more cautious. good stuff
13. Phiddlesticks - :bowser2: your Bowser scares the living **** out of me. ggs in dubz and singles c:
13. Fisch - :falco: good job in placing. and dubz
13. Leafshadow - :rob: we never face in bracket lol. cya next tourney c:
17. Black Gold - :rob: tbqh i was scared both games but i got lucky. good falcon mm too. im surprised my falcon did so well :l
17. Looftwaffles - :marth: good set in singles. finally met you offline. hope to c you again c:
17. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus: didn't face in bracket and didn't friendly unfortunately. next time c"
17. Dew - :pit: good job in dubz c: Rawr: Good job in dubz too c:
21. Juicy Sausage (pidgezero_one) - :kirby2: good stuff your kirby is getting better c:
21. Friendship is Magic (Bing) - :marth: ggs. keep up your tiers c: and great job hosting. commentary was good but keep practicing and you'll improve.
21. $$$ - :snake: didn't play but you did some good stuff in dubz. good duo :)
21. Astronut - :olimar: pretty sure i friendlied you and keep up the oli. its getting there

Bing

Smash Master
I used Falco, ROB and MK at this tournament. Tin Man still hasn't fixed it, even though I've said it 4(?) times now.

He hasn't fixed my name either.

God dammit Tin Man.
He's only adding characters if you actually won full sets with said character.... plus I don't even think he's been on since he posted this.

Shoutouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Friendship is Magic (Bing) - :marth: ggs. keep up your tiers c: and great job hosting. commentary was good but keep practicing and you'll improve.
Keep up my tiers? Is this a joke that I mostly used Fox and Sheik lmfao?

Bing

Smash Master
^ i mean keep up the good work with your characters. too lazy to say characters so i said tiers. lol
Ohh okay. No. Im going to keep using different characters until I find one I truly enjoy. I love using Fox because I can be so aggro I feel like I'm actually good at the game by using him... but he has so many bad matchups it causes me physical pain.

Marth is Marth is my go-to character... but again, Im terrible XD

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
He's only adding characters if you actually won full sets with said character.... plus I don't even think he's been on since he posted this.
The only set I won was with ROB and MK. And I won one game with Falco too. Equal amount of wins with each character. And if I include losses then it's

Falco: 4 (1 vs Blacktwins, 2 vs Ruinn, 1 vs Inle)
ROB: 2 (1 vs Blacktwins, 1 vs Stef)
MK: 3 (1 vs Inle, 1 vs Ruinn, 1 vs Stef)

So ROB was actually my least used character lol.

And he did fix the payouts shortly after I posted the errors in my character usage the first time, so he's definitely been on since I first posted it.

Bing

Smash Master
The only set I won was with ROB and MK. And I won one game with Falco too. Equal amount of wins with each character. And if I include losses then it's

Falco: 4 (1 vs Blacktwins, 2 vs Ruinn, 1 vs Inle)
ROB: 2 (1 vs Blacktwins, 1 vs Stef)
MK: 3 (1 vs Inle, 1 vs Ruinn, 1 vs Stef)

So ROB was actually my least used character lol.

And he did fix the payouts shortly after I posted the errors in my character usage the first time, so he's definitely been on since I first posted it.
You're Silly.

Top Bottom