• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 5: No Escape | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 11/26/2011 UPDATED

Bing

Smash Master
oh **** that work all 3. you might be making a billion coffee's each morning, and about a million bagels cause everyones too hungover to cook breaky on boxing day, otherwise you're fine.

Patches

Smash Master
Exactly. And I do that every day anyways. lol

I remember one morning between the hours of... 8 - 10? I think. We used over 300 eggs for our breakfast sandwiches. haha

Guess who was on sandwiches that day? :yeahboi:

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Exactly. And I do that every day anyways. lol

I remember one morning between the hours of... 8 - 10? I think. We used over 300 eggs for our breakfast sandwiches. haha

Guess who was on sandwiches that day? :yeahboi:
A black man?

10 DarkShadow', Negromars, Skyler,Leafshadow

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ally: GGs bro, especially in doubles ^_^. Iunno how much use I am when it comes to finding an Olimar counter, but good luck looking for one. I’m overall impressed at your variety of characters (Lucario, Diddy, Falco, Snake, Rob). Good luck at Apex! I’ll be there competing with you this time, so let’s rep Canada (I’ll do my best lol) :bee:.

Holy: GGs to you as well. Power shielding really screwed me over when I went Falco against ROB. And yeah, I need to practice Falco more since I don’t have full control of the character. I hope I can figure out what to do vs ROB. I think maybe I should have gone Olimar once just so that I can have the videos. Thanks for the advice in tourney and on msn.

Tin Man: Finally #1 :bee:

Suzaku: Very good job this tournament. You did really well being able to beat Meekspeedy and Stroumbert twice. You might be the best Marth in EC Canada (besides Ally). It also seems like your Falco is more than just a warm up character since you were confident enough to use him in tournament lol. Congrats on 3rd on the PR. Definitely one of Ontario’s best players of all time.

Meekspeedy: I’m very impressed with you bro. I thought that you used MK vs Zhao and Peachy because you couldn’t win with Sonic (even though you beat Peachy at No BS 1). And I definitely didn’t think you would be able to beat Stroumbert. That’s really amazing. I’m eager to see your Sonic in the videos, cause I don’t know how you did it xD.

Stroumbert: GGs bro, and thanks for coming out again. You really got me in the stage striking lol. And you’re still as tough to beat as I remember. You know the MU vs Olimar very well. When to phantasm, when to reflect, and how to beat platform camping. I’m also impressed with your DK and Falcon. I can’t believe they were that successful lol. Especially vs Zhao and V115. I wonder if you’re DK is better than Mar1’s or i1337’s. And what happened to you and Mr.L beating me and Zhao in doubles :p. lol and good s*** beating through those pools.

Peachy: GGs. I didn’t think it would be that difficult lol so you definitely surprised me. With some more activity, you could be higher on the PR! Good s*** beating i1337, Sauc3 and DDM. Glad ur happy with our match. We would have gotten to play again if you beat Meekspeedy lol. And good work in Doubles as well. I saw the end of you and Iliad vs sauc3 & Darkshadow. The 2v1 was going so well until the windmill transformation, and then you were trapped on the edge and couldn’t get back on :(. Nice seein u after so long, and I hope u had fun ^_^.

V115: #2 in Ontario? Well I hope you understand your PR placement. If you beat Stroumbert, you would have had your chance against Ontario’s top 3 :o. I still wonder how you will do vs Meekspeedy since he didn’t use Sonic vs you for the most part (and you can just ban YI). Good s*** in doubles. Coming back through all of the losers pools was impressive. And I’m glad you had fun ^_^.

sauc3: Now that MK’s banned, it seemed like you resorted to a handful of characters. Falco, Dedede, Snake, Kirby, and Diddy. Wow lol… pick a main xD. Good s*** on the placings tho. And thanks a lot for all of the media that you gave me for this tournament. That’s mad legit dawg. It really helped promote the tourney ^_^. And now that the PR is released, you’ll notice that what you were telling me was already going to happen anyways xD.

Ambrose: Last time I saw you iirc was on June 11th. So it hasn’t been that long. I wonder if you’ll be back since the MK ban is now in effect. Good s*** in doubles btw. I think it’s really cool to finally have a team in our region that can abuse a doubles gimmick like G&W’s 0-death bucket. I’ve only experienced that gimmick in doubles when I was in WC in September (Pikachu + G&W). And coming back through the loser pools of doubles was also cool to witness. And congrats for getting on the PR again.

Raidos: You beasted through those pools in singles. Good s*** for making it through to Loser Quarter finals.

Mr.L: Are you happy that you got to face Stroumbert lol? Also, don’t let me go to Castle Siege. It’s my best stage lol.

RedX: Congrats on getting ranked. I wish you and Shard had more time to come out to the A&C smashfests so I could train you some more. But I’m also guilty of not being there xD. I’ll be in your hometown for a tourney or the 1st time so see you there :).

Patches: Good s*** beating i1337 bro. Now beat Will for me at Apex :bee:. Lmao.

Culex: U gave me no hug :c. Lol, been a long time bro. They were tellin me that you had enuff notice to take the date off work for this tourney. So it’s good to hear that you’re still interested. I wonder how you like the MK banned metagame. And good s*** beating V115 & Ambrose in doubles. Lucario + G&W was interesting to see since we don’t get that normally in Southern Ontario.

Zhao: N**** you already f***ing know. Like I said, definitely one of my best partners ever. I’ve never been that close to beating Ally & Holy before, let alone twice. I’m also glad to know that even tho you don’t like “jank”, you can roll with it! Hope you can reach Apex. I’ll help you make it too ^_^. Btw, I didn’t tell you this yet, but one of my favourite moments in doubles was when you upB’d between Darkshadow’s Kirby hammers accidently xD.

Leafshadow: “WHAT’S GOOD N****?” Nah yo, very impressed with u ^_^. You’re getting better. Trust me. Keep working at the game and you’ll eventually get there. Tournament attendance is key because everyone counts towards your improvement. Oh, and here’s the thread I was talking about.

i1337: Ayo Kapil mang. Dis is what happens when u don’t hit up da club n****. Yo d*** gets rusty and u can’t place no moe. I told u dat u gotta reach dem jam’s or u’ll b sry. Get off dat faceblack and practice up n**. U be reppin dat DK doe. And bring yo n**let friends out to da club. We be jamming ery’y Friday.

Iliad: Thanks a lot for the help with the tournament, I really appreciate it :bee:. Sorry that you got screwed in losers, but you were there with the seeding, so you knew how it happened (as in it would have happened anyway, loser’s pools or not. LOL at you jockin on Hype’s Marth btw. I thought u looked up to it xD. And Killock is legit lol.

Dan-Da-Man: I’m happy that you had a good time this tournament. It seems like the losers pools gave you the opportunity to play several hype matches :). Looks like I’ll be reachin yo hometown next time tho, so see u there ^_^.

Poke: Are you sure you never cared about PR? You even made that signature saying you were 10th. You seemed pretty happy to me. It’s a drive you definitely want to have if anything. I know you want to be the best in the world. There are steps to improvement though. Keep aiming for higher placings! You already know a lot, now you have to apply it.

Riddlebox: Thanks for streaming. And my hugs aren’t so bad right :bee:. And don’t think that you’re taking away from anyone’s fun by entering the tourneys. The extra competition is always welcome :).

Tdawg: Good s*** winning an entire pool. You’ve definitely improved bro n****. Don’t let your cousin get too far ahead! Keep reaching bro. If he can do it, so can you ^_^.

Fuddo: I remember your reaction when I announced your second pool xD. You knew it was tough going into it, but I hope you had fun :). Apparently you gave Zhao a lot of trouble, so good s*** on that.

Supreme Dirt: Interesting team in doubles. I didn’t see you play any of your matches, but I’m just wondering why you didn’t go DDD. Not even in singles :(. If you stick to 1 character, you’ll get better. Mario’s too bad at the game for anyone to go anywhere with.

Sheep: Last time I saw u was in April. It’s been a long time bro. Cool to see you come out tho :). Hope you had fun in Southern Ontario. Iirc, this was your 1st tournament OoP. Traveling will make you better :bee:.

Warchamp: GGs. You looked salty afterward tho :(. Hope you had fun tho. And thanks for the mouse :). I got pretty lucky that you happened to be carrying one. See u in Oakville.

Mprime: Legit sorry about the seeding bro. I’ll do my best to make sure you never have to play Mr.L 2nd round (given that there are many people in the tournament). Also, feel free to mention that you’re playing Mr.L next round. He had a bye so I’m sure I could have switched him. Now you know : D.

.exe: I gave you what you wanted (not to fight V115) :). Always a pleasure to see u n****.

Looftwaffles: You’re right. Leafshadow really did improve. But I’m glad you had fun playing in this tournament :). We already talked about it on msn tho, so theres not much more to say. See u in Oakville ^_^.

Inle: GGs in doubles. 3 Marth’s on Rainbow was pretty funny to see xD.

Zetsu: Every tourney this n** gets his laptop out, goes on the stream, and trolls my commentary xD <3. Hope you had fun bro, keep comin back :).

Brian: Iunno wether you’re older or younger than Googs. You two look pretty similar xD. Hope you had fun at this :).

Pidgezero_one: Congrats on beating someone. I think it’s pretty cool to have a girl showing up to tourneys consistently. Let alone 2 girls : D. I hope you’re having fun socializing and training.

Jen: Thanks for the food gurl. U pretty much fed me my breakfast xD. The only other thing I had all day was pop and 2 slices of a large Pizza for dinner. And some people john about not being able to eat during tourneys >_>. Oh, and the seeding for doubles wasn’t on purpose lol. The numbers just worked out if that makes sense xD.

Samster TH: I hope you had a good time bro :).

Crowbar: Thanks for the replays dawg. I sent you a PM already. Other than that, see you in Oakville :).

Skyler Silver: Thanks for reaching and bringing a setup. You my n**** :).

Douhneill: It’s been a long time bro. Last I saw you I think was in March. I think you’re at school in Quebec. Hope you’re having fun :).

Moose: I hope you had fun :).

Hudo: I saw you playing some friendlies with Inle. I hope they helped you out :).

Dave: Thanks a lot for the advice dawg. U officially one of my n****s :bee:. Keep reaching tourneys. That way you can get more experience, and we can share tricks and advice :bee:. Parking ticket sux tho. But just park on the pavement in front of the venue :).

Bing: This n**** reached all the way from Oregon on just a few hours of sleep just to reach my Brawl tourney <3. I hope that you had a lot of fun dawg. I’ll definitely talk to you about your pools system at some point sometime soon xD. Just busy lately. I wonder how you feel about both the Brawl & Melee communities. The differences and the similarities. But overall, I’m happy that you like Brawl a lot, and that ur willing to come back 4 more :bee:.

Rhyme: You shouldn’t have forefeit bro :(. It looks bad on the record books, and it’s the experience that counts. But thanks for comin out. Hope you had fun. And gluck in school ^_^.

Darkshadow: Thanks for reaching bro. You my n**** :). Hopefully I'll still get the chance to eat that SSS tier poutine in Quebec lol. I mean, it's not fair :crying:. Ya'll take us to this place with better poutine than anything Ontario has, then say it's C tier :(.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Haha thanks for the lovely shoutout tinners~ though.. you know my sitch and why it's hard for me to attend. I might be able to get to Oakville.. depends if my Sis is doing anything. :p

Oh... and srs... get someone to help you with the uploads! I don't want to wait 3 months till we finally see some matches lol.

-Googs

Smash Lord
i1337: Ayo Kapil mang. Dis is what happens when u don’t hit up da club n****. Yo d*** gets rusty and u can’t place no moe. I told u dat u gotta reach dem jam’s or u’ll b sry. Get off dat faceblack and practice up n**. U be reppin dat DK doe. And bring yo n**let friends out to da club. We be jamming ery’y Friday.

Did your mom drink when she was pregnant?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Oh ****, i'll attend everyone i can make which won't be many i got morning class and closing shifts every friday. I'll have to get luckeh with work schuduals.

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
usually poke V115 supreme dirt and jen are there, im there when im not at dom's, and others show up as well cant list em all lmao

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
@Tin I didn't go Dedede because I couldn't get myself caring about a tourney where I'd have to play an approximately infinite number of sets if I wanted to do well. Especially getting seeded against Suzaku first set :/

Also I did go Dedede, I tried to troll Riddlebox with him. I failed, but it was all good :)

Bing

Smash Master
@Tin I didn't go Dedede because I couldn't get myself caring about a tourney where I'd have to play an approximately infinite number of sets if I wanted to do well. Especially getting seeded against Suzaku first set :/

Also I did go Dedede, I tried to troll Riddlebox with him. I failed, but it was all good :)

...wow you sounds like a homo here. "I couldnt care about a tourney because...."

nice try with the Johns and sandbags.

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
My Turn My Turn :D
1. Ally ($220) - :lucario:/:falco:/:rob: Gratz on first Again and nice talking with you and thanx for the tips as well BTW Sick ROB XD and GGs in Dubz
2. Holy Nightmare ($132) - :rob: GGs in Dubz and thanx for the interview oh and gratz on 2nd :D
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($66) - :olimar:/:falco: Thanx for hosting another Epic tourney tin also gratz on 1st on the PR :D
4. Suzaku ($22) - :marth:/:falco: Gratz on 4th bro B Town Rep also lol at the interview
5. Meekspeedy ($10) - :sonic: Didn't talk or play much we need to have more friendlies next time and lol at game 2 with Peachy gratz on 5th
6. Stroumbert - :falco:/:falcon:/:dk2: Wanted to face you but didn't at all this tourney next time hopefully
7. Peachy - :peach: :D:D:D:D:D B Good Shii this tourney bro BTown rep thanx for the ride and saturday night and sunday morning was too good also FOOTBALL
7. V115 - :zerosuitsamus: GGs in Brackets now I know ROB vs Zss is disgusting XD
9. Sauc3 - :falco:/:dedede:/:random: Wanted to face you too next time for sure
9. Ambrose - :popo: GGS in losers I'll get you next time
11. Raidos - :snake: Don't think I saw you...
11. Mr.L - :luigi2: Good stuff this tourney and bro let it go please
13. RedX - :ness2: GGs in losers best Ness I've seen
13. Patches - :gw: Nicely done beating I1337 you did amazing
13. Culex - :falco: Nice talking with you at licks
13. Zhao - :luigi2:/:marth: GGs in friendlies and nicely done in dubz
17. LeafShadow - :rob:/:yoshi2: Nice job using yoshi this time in a tournament and your improving...
17. i1337 - :dk2: Same placing as me What happened lol JK you got this next time
17. Iliad - :marth: Nice seeing you again you'll do better next time
17. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:dk2:/:fox: MM Rematch next time it was really fun
21. Poke - :marth:/:dk2:/:falco: GGs in losers oh and I haven't forgot our 25 cents MM ROB vs Falcon well do that next time XD
21. Riddlebox - :peach: Great seeing you again
21. Tdawg - :mario2: Great seeing you cuz looks like I've surpassed you again :troll: no joke well done this tourney we must team
21. Fuddo - :pit: We never played once this tourney that surprised me next time definitely
25. SupremeDirt - :mario2: Saturday night and Sunday morning were too good lol at my whistle trolling also FOOTBALL
25. Pidgezero_one - :ness2:/:kirby2: Thanx again for having use and your improving quite a bit also FOOTBALL
25. Warchamp - :falco: Nice meeting you I'll see what I can do at reaching your next tourney
25. Mprime - :falco:/:popo:/:snake: Nice seeing you again we'll MM next time and No not $50 like you requested across the subway train
25. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: Great seeing you again and your Zss is really improving nicely
25. Looftwaffles - :marth: Great seeing you too and GGs in Losers
25. Inle - :marth: Great seeing you again bro
25. Zetsu - :falco: Great seeing you aswell
33. Brian - :random: Nice meeting you
33. Sheep - :mario2: Those interview were way too good XD
33. Jen - :kirby2: Great seeing you and thanx for the interview and GGs in Friendlies
33. Samster TH - :random: don't think I saw you
33. Crowbar - :diddy: GGs in brackets (Trolololol) BTW nice Diddy
33. Skyler Silver - :kirby2: Nice seeing you and GGs in the MM
33. Douhneill - :mario2: Great seeing you again too also dat grape Drank XD
33. Moose - :random: don't think I saw you either
41. Hudo - :ike: GGs in Brackets
41. Dave - :olimar: Didn't expect to see you enter this time around great that you did nice Olimar
41. Bing - :marth:/:falco:/:fox: You'll do better and next tourney your at we'll show the power of team salt and Pepper XD
41. Rhyme - :kirby2: You must have been mad tired you'll **** next time

Darkshadow your a trolling ******* XD great seeing you and lol at the interview

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Timing is a LOT easier if you do dsmash>footstool>dair>paralyzer>repeat
(Paralyzer results in a forced get-up)

For those who don't understand the dsmash>footstool>dair part, it glitches. This is what happens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCAaOhH6UUg

Wut infinite does zzs have and what toons can she use it on?
ZSS can infinite the following characters
Squirtle - standing air-release CG
Rob - what I just mentioned
Diddy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OFhV1IC3Fw (probably works on everyone)
Wario - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Ocft5K4OE (probably works on everyone)

The one on Squirtle is extremely easy but also extremely homosexual and boring
ROB is the hardest one, it isn't hard technically but like the ICs cg, it's hard to do consistently under the pressure of a tourney match
One on Diddy is pretty easy, lots of room for error
One on Wario is extremely easy with lots of room for error, but extremely situational (chances are you're not going to land a dsmash anywhere near a tire)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yo I heard leafshadow likes football

Top Bottom