• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD: CoT5 Prep | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 6/11/2011

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Good sh*t everybody, especially to the Hamilton crew. Maybe I'll come out next tournament. I'll be kicking *** even though I play this game once every 2-3 months lol.

Xbox live all day.

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

I know eh? It's like the black rule where you can't go back, going from xbl to wifi is relatively the same.

dat chocolate (the sound of drekken's leg on a mic, yum)

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I'm on xbl more then i am my Wii and still find plenty of time to practice/train for brawl

Cruxis

Smash Lord
wifi forever baby, i got allll my training on wifi back when i cared about brawl

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Aha, If only it was that simple. Conjured up about 75+ games that I currently own for 360, only got my first 360 about 3 months ago. Currently got lots of games to run through bro and games keep piling up. . . . . and that's just for the 360 lol!

HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

Mprime

Smash Ace
i heard there is a tourney next week, nothing big just one of those tourney's where you can win store credit or something. If this rumor is true when and where is it going down?

Mprime

Smash Ace
I know you have all been dying to read my thoughts, so here you go:

1. Holy Nightmare ($215) - again, really... -_-
2. Toronto Joe ($107.5) - Furry ftw
3. Tin Man ($64.5) - you almost timed out Joe on RC ahahahahaha
4. JMo ($21.5) - beast
5. Mr.L ($10.75) - **** YAH WHITBY
5. Meekspeedy ($10.75) - that must have been a quiet ride home
7. Peachy - best peach in gta
9. Gichan - whitby really poured the salt on you this time
9. Raidos - that must have been a quiet drive home
9. Iliad - that must have been a quiet ride home
9. Rhyme - haha way to take out hamilton in teams
13. Leafshadow - i am salty
13. Phiddlesticks - that must have been a quiet ride home
13. Googs - Good **** on winning the crew battle
13. i1337 - was that your DK that beat Iliad? if so, damn!
17. Mprime - step it up
17. Poke - MM my pikachu next time?
17. Patches - GaW > MK
17. Darkshadow - you made 6$ off of me, how do you feel?
17. Xyro's #1 Fanboy (Sauc3) - your sauce is week, step it up samus
17. Tdawg - got out of pools, I'm proud

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man that crew battle was ridiculously epic. I gotta say Whitby was the **** this tourney, hyped it up like mother****ers.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
MY MAN MEEK SPEEDY PUTTIN IN THAT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!!!!

sup googs

Miss you bro.

shoutouts to TOJOE

good tourney...see you guys next time.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Looking at the placings:

Every single person who played Metaknight is in the top 5. ALL OF THEM. I mean, MK usage dropping in our region doesn't matter when you're guaranteed to play them. Then again, I main Dedede, and MK takes me apart with one move.

Also good job Peachy, you didn't inexplicably come last in brackets. Much better this time.

ALSO WTF HAMILTON LOST?

Holy, I guess you owe me $5.

Croi

Smash Lord
Every single person who played Metaknight is in the top 5. ALL OF THEM. I mean, MK usage dropping in our region doesn't matter when you're guaranteed to play them. Then again, I main Dedede, and MK takes me apart with one move.
Come to Nova Scotia, we banned him once

Cruxis

Smash Lord
^^ actually tinnerz or me would have that shit

just saiyan

ive been sayin it for over a year now and ill say it again, we need another mk banned tourney. we only had one and it was great

-Googs

Smash Lord
sup guys, proud of whitby this tournament, we all made it out of pools and had some results, glad to see our training actually doing something but it's still not good enough, time to go back to the hyperbolic time chamber again.

1. Holy Nightmare ($215) - Never got to play you once, pretty strange |:
2. Toronto Joe ($107.5) - Let's do our MM at the beginning next time but gg's man wish i got to chill with ya more but you were busy with you're homies
3. Tin Man ($64.5) - Good match, still have no idea how to fight olimar but hopefully i learn by july
4. JMo ($21.5) - I wanna infinite mm you in july
5. Mr.L ($10.75) - :luigi2:/:metaknight: ma boy boy. hyperbolic time chamber training worked out. Glad to see you placing man, go whitby!
5. Meekspeedy ($10.75) - :gt's commentary bro
7. s333f
7. Peachy - good set!
9. Gichan - never got to play you. i am down to train on wifi with you bud, inbox your msn or skype or something and we'll wifi and train
9. Raidos - :snake: MANNN crew battles WERE EPIC. My match with you made me remember why i still place smash. It was the most fun i've ever had playing this game. Great game
9. Iliad - I'm not salty, good game dude. Just stay ready for july ;)
9. Rhyme - How does one kill one, with no soul?
13. Leafshadow - :rob:
13. Phiddlesticks - geoff you still make me laugh all the time
13. Googs - you're to damn cute
13. i1337 - legit dk, gg's
17. Mprime - we need to have a long talk when we get home....
17. Poke - gg on the mm
17. cMeDu - :metaknight:
17. Remorse - :toonlink:
17. Patches - man dont ever leave the scene we love you homie
17. Darkshadow - epic money match :troll: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12736610&postcount=97
17. Xyro's #1 Fanboy (Sauc3) i legit hate samus so bad
17. Tdawg - (L)

SHOUTOUTS LEARNING THE MK MU FOR 3 MONTH AND HOW TO INFINITE HIM AND NOT FACING ONE. I think this is the first time anyone is salty about not facing an mk...

Iliad

Smash Lord
1. Holy Nightmare ($215) - Good **** as per usual. Way to wait until I spent all my cash to ask for that money match. *****. Get at me early during the July tourney, or else I'll know you're scurred.

2. Toronto Joe ($107.5) - DAT FOX AND DAT ***. Hella impressive showing bro, loved the rage with Tinners. That was super lulzy.

3. Tin Man ($64.5) - Good **** bro, beating joe in winners, and nearly heading to grand finals against holy.

4. JMo ($21.5) - Definitely a step up from before, Tinman been feeding you steroids or something bro. Looking like a junior kingace out there.

5. Mr.L ($10.75) - How did you place this high? lol. Good **** bro, solid MK, but you KNOW that **** on brinstar was lucky as ****, don't EVEN deny it.

5. Meekspeedy ($10.75) - We takin' teams next time. For real. None of this having to carry your teammate nonsense. Mike is too soft to handle Meek as a teammate.

7. s333f - GGs bro. I really should've beat you in pools, I was playing off my game. But you did a hell of a good job in brackets, so I'm not too salty about the loss. Next time you're getting 2-0ed, no joke.

7. Peachy - Not dead last this time! Good ****. And you have an amazing mind for doubles, I think I'm scared now that you and kurtis might become steady doubles partners. You guys beasted on just about everyone.

9. Gichan - NICARAGUA.... Chris drives a Pontiac. 'Nuff said.

9. Raidos - WTF place higher you ***. Or else I'ma be the #2 in Hamilton soon.

9. Iliad - Yeah, you shoulda done better than this. Homo.

9. Rhyme - Good ****, impressive showing, and the crew battle was siiiiick. How does one kill that which has no soul? With tippers of course. :D

13. Leafshadow - Good ****, and lol @ trolling you so hard at the beginning. Good to see you make it out of pools, though I suspect amateur woulda been pretty hype with you vs poison.

13. Phiddlesticks - How dare you! My mother was a saint! Get out!

13. Googs - Yo, I definitely didn't body you considering how toasted you were. But lol I def had to beat you after Swordgard said you would outplace me on the chat.

13. i1337 - BEAAAAST. WE MUST TEAM IN THE FUTURE. DK AND MARTH SHALL RULE ALL.

17. Mprime - You mad soft. Good **** in crews, and good **** in smoking my cigarettes lol.

17. Poke - Dat wiimote. I was hoping you'd place higher, but the day will come bro, don't be in a rush.

17. cMeDu - Shamoo! Marineland! Whatever the **** your name is! Why are you in dead last? Come the **** on bro! You did beeeeast in doubles, keep it up.

17. Remorse - lol. Dat toonlink. We need to play, I hear nothing but good things about you and your playstyle.

17. Patches - Yeeeeeh... Beat Mprime and Googs in Dubs, and then beat Mprime in pools. Ingersoll stepping it the **** up.

17. Darkshadow - Dat revenge. 1st in our pool, last in the brackets. Get at the kid. <3 you anyways though you sexy black *****. Keep coming to Onterrible, you're more than welcome. (Because you're not a francophone)

17. Xyro's #1 Fanboy (Sauc3) - YOU COST US THE CREW BATTLE! akwdblkjdghwlkjadhb83917ytejhgwhjaegdhkjad.... Love you.

17. Tdawg - Dat mario so fresh. We REALLY need to play bro, soontimes.

25. V115 - Didn't get to play, saw you did pretty well in amateurs. Good ****.

25. DCF! - I expected you in GFs of amateurs, wtf bro!

25. Inle - My marth apprentice. I need to tutor you in the ways of the tip.

25. S.P (Poison Mist) - lol you troll. Enter as poison mist next time, so we can seed you properly. Congrats on amateur bracket and the new controller.

25. Bacon - Didn't play.

25. .exe - Get wrecked by Skyler in that ****ed up tetris game.

25. Skyler - Keep wrecking .exe in that ****ed up tetris game. Next time, more hamilton back rubs.

25. Jupiter - lol... You seemed so surprised we were going to play on the stream. Keep coming out, and grats on the 3DS raffle win.

33. Jenova - Didn't play.

33. Sho - Didn't play.

33. Jamie - Didn't play.

33. Jen - Didn't play.

33. Zetsu - I didn't see you at all this tourney man, stop being a ninja and come shoot the ****.

33. Mr.Fred - Didn't play

33. Mike - Didn't play

33. Pooch - Get joe to teach you more, you could def get better at the game.

41. Snake23 - Didn't play.

41. YO? - Ness?! Why not Kirby? And BACKTHROW! USE BACKTHROW!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1. Holy Nightmare ($215) - :metaknight: great job on first, so fun watching you play,you make so many reads haha
2. Toronto Joe ($107.5) - :metaknight:/:fox: looks like i still got some magic left in me :)
3. Tin Man ($64.5) - :olimar: thanks for teaming, even though the tourney ran late my friends i brought with me still had an amazing time,good job in winners too
4. JMo ($21.5) - :metaknight: a metaknight almost as aggressive as me? O_O?!?! awesome job super impressed jackie
5. Mr.L ($10.75) - :luigi2:/:metaknight: congrats on such a high placement,keep it up and frame that dolla bill!
5. Meekspeedy ($10.75) - :sonic:/:metaknight: ggs,always fun haha dat yoshis slant..
7. s333f - :diddy: Me:"awesome job man really impressive" You:"Who the hell are you?" feelsbadman.jpeg
7. Peachy - :peach: top 10 against good stuff!
9. Gichan - :wario: dat wrinkly o.g salty rage
9. Raidos - :snake: so fun to watch in crews haha good stuff
9. Iliad - :marth: hey wait a minute..
9. Rhyme - :kirby2: lol you made so many ppl rage with ur suicide bs
13. Leafshadow - :rob: dat rob
13. Phiddlesticks - :wario: *** bowser!
13. Googs - :diddy: ggs in our mm, after tourney was so funny haha
13. i1337 - :dk2: LOL @ me yelling at you randomly
17. Mprime - :metaknight:/:snake:/:falco:/:popo: thanks for the seshion, ggs in the MMs your getting alot better
17. Poke - :marth:/:falco: we should mm or something next tourney,dont think weve played recently
17. cMeDu - :metaknight: dat 2v1 :awesome: <33 jk your my york region broski
17. Remorse - :toonlink: ggs in friendlies/tourney..LOOOOOL @ jenovas missed brofist
17. Patches - :gw: i lurveeeeeeee you dawg
17. Darkshadow - :kirby2:/:falco: cant find dat licks w.o me
17. Xyro's #1 Fanboy (Sauc3) - :samus2: lmao amazing name
17. Tdawg - :mario2: good stuff making bracket !
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. V115 - :zerosuitsamus: impressive for 1st time,keep coming out! youll make bracket for sure next time
25. DCF! - :snake: nice seeing ya
25. Inle - :marth: saw some of your games in pools, keep up the good stuff, work on upbing less though
25. S.P (Poison Mist) - :luigi2: dont call it a comeback~!
25. Bacon - :random: nice seeing ya
25. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: many lulz were had
25. Skyler - :kirby2: YO THAT MANLY *** EMBRACE
25. Jupiter - :olimar: nice seeing ya
33. Jenova - :marth: its weird having to call you by your gamertag after knowing you irl for so long haha thanks for the moral support <3
33. Sho - :diddy: hope you enjoyed the tourney!
33. Jamie - :random:
33. Jen - :kirby2: congrats on suriviving tinman torture smash tutorial
33. Zetsu - :samus2: nice seeing ya
33. Mr.Fred - :random: **** yeah going random
33. Mike - :diddy: nice seeing ya
33. Pooch - :dedede: fuuuuuuk yea smokys
41. Snake23 - :marth: nice seeing ya
41. YO? - :kirby2: nice seeing ya

thanks to drekken once again for stream, thanks to a&c for letting us host and the friendly staff, although i hope you guys can put some fans or something in the venue before someone dies of dehydration ._.

and thanks to all the u.s ppl with shoutouts, cant wait to be back with the aib crew at cot5

Cruxis

Smash Lord
4. JMo ($21.5) - :metaknight: a metaknight almost as aggressive as me? O_O?!?!
yo playstyle musta changed since i last played you cause dawg you had the most patient not do shit mk i have seen in my life

yo i cant wait to play u guys again :D

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Shoutouts summed up.
Good Games everyone.
See you all next time.
Hope this PR gets sorted out.

Mprime

Smash Ace
k gna post one more time see if this works it gna be random so just ignore these 2 posts ppl im tryn to test something

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Looking at the placings:

Also good job Peachy, you didn't inexplicably come last in brackets. Much better this time.

ALSO WTF HAMILTON LOST?

Holy, I guess you owe me $5.
It's too bad you weren't there thus totally canceling the sidebet :troll:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
0. Ambrose - Was nice teaming with you, I knew we could do it. You were playing really well in GF and that's why we managed to win! :) You gotta enter singles next time, I think you can place with MK.

2. Toronto Joe ($107.5) - Dat fox, was really fun seeing you vs Tinman lol. Good **** in singles and doubles. All our mk dittos were pretty close.

3. Tin Man ($64.5) - Intense doubles matches during set 2 and good stuff in singles, you're still the hardest person for me to fight. Better do that fox research ;)

4. JMo ($21.5) - Holy ****, you almost had To Joe. You're almost there man, you keep getting better.

5. Mr.L ($10.75) - Impressive placing, I see you've been improving.

5. Meekspeedy ($10.75) - Good **** placing top 5 again, you really scared me first match. I'll probably try ROB next time, I tend to do better with him vs Sonic.

7. s333f - I have to say I was actually surprised by how well you placed at this despise the fact you can get so much better. Good ****! Hope you had fun.

7. Peachy - Great placing, you're getting better pretty fast. Good stuff in doubles.

9. Gichan - Bah you didn't place that bad, thanks again for everything. Good stuff on wanting to improve, hopefully everything will work out.

9. Raidos - Solid placing, I think you need to research on diddy kong you seem to have a lot of trouble vs him.

9. Iliad - Don't forget our mm next time son.

9. Rhyme - Good seeing you after so long, good stuff placing top 10 and good **** in crews.

13. Leafshadow - You're getting better, keep practicing.

13. Phiddlesticks - Where's bowser at :( Good seeing you.

13. Googs - I'm a bit disappoint son, you got outplaced by our new diddy kong main :troll:
Good stuff in crews. Don't forget to mm next time ;)

13. i1337 - Good **** beating Iliad, thought you quit brawl guess not. We need more DK rep so come down more.

17. Mprime - I see you're using MK now, keep practicing with him you show potential. Good stuff in crew.

17. Poke - That ike, good seeing you.

17. cMeDu - Good seeing you again keep practicing with JMO and Tinman.

17. Remorse - Gay I had to play you super early, good seeing you.

17. Patches - Good stuff beating me and ambrose 1 match, that was pretty ****.

17. Darkshadow - That energy drink son ;) That burger place was good. Hopefully you'll find what you did wrong during the bracket matches.

17. Xyro's #1 Fanboy (Sauc3) - Legit Samus and good stuff in doubles, we need to do our mm next time though ;)

25. Inle - Nice doubles match lol, we got ***** first match :/

Top Bottom