• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SideEffect* Presents YCBM. Houston TX. RESULTS 1ST PAGE IM SO **** AMAZING HUH?

Jake13

Smash Lord
My SAT starts at 7:45, does any one know how long they usually take? I might actually be able to make it to this.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
If I'm out around twelve and it takes me forty minutes to get to Ronnie's... RONNIE! WAIT FOR ME!
They say to get there by 7:45, but the people there are so unorganized that students don't usually start till like 8 or 9. The test does take a couple of hours, but all the organizing takes time. Good luck on the SATs though. :)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
i'll try to show up too side effect's with dawn's crew,TM. may be no commucation problem's thise time :)

Let me know a day in advance, that way we won't have the same problem again. Tell me the place and time of where you are going to be.

TGM

Smash Lord
!st SideEffect
$nd CF
3rd Mouf(mainly DK)

Just so you guys know, i will be quitting smash fro a while. i had to li to me GF to go to this thing and she then found out........so untill i can get her trust back, im out of the smash scene for a long while.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
SHIZZZOUTOUTSSSSS......

Jake- nice mm u beat my ganon good job

Mouf- nice job getting third man seriously im suprised... i wishj u wold have bear Roy r tho

Roy r- **** man u are so good our matches had me MEGA SCARED FOR REAL. thank god i picked some cool counter pick stages or u wouldve won for sure. WE ARE TEAMING NEXT TOURNEY!(which is...? :()

TGM- good job running the tourney with me... sorry about what happened to u after it i really am i know that sucks man... :(

Dawn/kage/dawns gf: didnt play either one of u or anything... wow a female smasher thats crazy or was she just playing for fun although i hear she beat lab rat hhaahahah

Velox- ur cool man sorry about the falco idea lol

Brian- **** u

Sand trap- goood **** in teams man u and roy r beat us how could u :/

Tobias- sorry about the **** with ganon ;)

OSCAR- LETS GET BLOWED LOLZ, thanxx for the mm, and **** u had me scared in tourney.

tarzan/matt damon- who r u guys??? LOL

OOC- **** U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND OF COURSE.................

YCBM

Top Bottom