• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 1. Ally 2. Seibrik 3. Reflex 103 Entrants! Full Results!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Wait... since when was reflex ga???
since he goes to college there [afaik]...and that was the only time I saw him: when he'd come to all of GA's tourneys with Kismet...I know he's REALLY Alabama [wait...right?]..but he's one of the GA bros for me forever..no homo
Thanks Toasty, I made some mistakes but I'll just keep trying to improve :)
word, good ****

Player-1

Smash Legend
Going to update the OP with TGK's video channel thread, but I'll wait until he has more vids up until I start putting links to the actual vids.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Sooooo... those vids. The fox player is cool and all...but I think winners and grandfinals is coooooler. Just sayin.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
**** kazoo can you atleast label my vid to not make me look like a nobody...

tko vs eli

should be

TKO (Kirby) vs. Eli (Luigi/Diddy)...just saying...

Capnhotsauce

Smash Rookie
Btw, the falco in the video of Nate vs unknown is me. You can label it SFX or Drew.
Obviously, my falco play is still a bit sloppy. I actually just started him as my main a month before the tournament and only had lvl 9 CPU's to train on. May or may not be on the tournament scene again, but if I am I'll be better next time =)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol @ kaptain :laugh: #teamfail looks like I gotta go baq a few pages 2 find out where da vids r. It shud b kazoo right? I wish @ least my matches vs brik were recorded... I learn so much from that guy I se y sfl is so gud

Merkuri

Smash Lord
All of the videos TGK are uploading doesn't seem to be from this tournament. The names don't match with the entrants list.

Capnhotsauce

Smash Rookie
All of the videos TGK are uploading doesn't seem to be from this tournament. The names don't match with the entrants list.
They are. I watched most of these matches. These matches were all the matches that took place on the central television. A lot of the matches were not recorded at any point. The only matches being recorded were those on the central TV.

Player-1

Smash Legend
All of the recently added vids are definitely from the tournament, a lot of vids have been coming up recently so check again for more, TKG has been uploading them throughout the past couple of days. TKG's channel link is in the OP and I'll link to actual vids tomorrow.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Me and Billy's first round was so close, he jsut wouldn't die ;_;

Good **** Billy next time I'll be ready and will win :<

Kaptain

Smash Ace
It's a bummer none of my matches made center screen.

So, aside from the waba monthlies, does anyone else know of any upcoming tourneys in GA? Can't find any on AiB and this site is too **** hard to decipher.

Edit:
Nvm... found one in Augusta.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Are all the vids uploaded? Are there really no vids of Relfex's Pokemon Trainer?

Top Bottom