• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Shop Reloaded.

Marthos

Smash Journeyman

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
banjo ur images are Gif images, which cant be rendered into the normal sig. Please get some Other images. Sorry.

Riddle.
Ur Render was so ****ty man, i think i still made the best out of it. I hope u like. Credit as always pleas.e

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
Just in case ur wondering :

Like u alrdy know : its summer. its melting hot most time in Germany, therefore im not that much on pc. We could call it "summer pause". Maybe ill do a few in the next weeks, depending hardly on the weather.

The_Aegis

Just a Taco
can i get a sig

backround- Goldish or W/e looks really good

size-standard (like the urahara sig)

Pic- something like this http://media.photobucket.com/image/armored%20golden%20angel/WhiteTigerDW/Saint%20Seiya/Cavaleiros%20de%20bronze/l6.jpg

Name- Put my name Saint in if u could add cool characters i would be even more great full.

words-my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. 2 Samuel 22:3

use ur own creative wisdom on this if something doesnt work feel free to substitute for someting u think is cool and fits.

thanks dude :smash:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Need a sig, was wondering where to ask.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Hate to say it, but you guys are wasting your time. There aren't any open sig shops right now.

No idea when this person will be back.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
pffuh
These are wonderful.
I would like to make a request.
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/coolswampert/Brawl/SSBB_PeachPNG.jpg
Background, just manipulate the current background to play off of peaches pink with a dark red, or just scratch it if you would prefer. you should try to incorperated the top parts of her head and part of the umbrella while staying within a reasonable size ( 120~~ x 400~~?)
I really would be happy with any effects, so whatever YOU like, I will be comfortable with. I just like a strong focal point that appreciates dark red colors.
Text wise, I want a HEAVILY curvy italic font, emphasizing on the W in "Wretched" so make the W bigger than any of the other letters.

If there is anything you want to change from my request, what I've seen so far makes me comfortable with you taking it in any direction that you want.
Just make peach manly.

EDIT: I should've looked on the last page, sorry.

Top Bottom