• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Icons by N3ON~ Requests Temporarily Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Smash Lord
Machamp please?

I prefer this one:

If the cut-off fists/watermark provide any problems, this one is cool:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Just to give you guys an update, for the mean time @ TheRealHeroOfWinds TheRealHeroOfWinds is kindly helping pick up my slack, but I should get back to a more regular pace when I'm finished with all my finals in the following week or so!

Please hold off on requests until we open them back up again! The patience is much appreciated! ^_^

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Just to give you guys an update, for the mean time @ TheRealHeroOfWinds TheRealHeroOfWinds is kindly helping pick up my slack, but I should get back to a more regular pace when I'm finished with all my finals in the following week or so!

Please hold off on requests until we open them back up again! The patience is much appreciated! ^_^
I'm hoping I can stay and help, even when you do finish finals, but for now we are

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
*Scratches his head*

Heh yeah... Remember that request I made a few days back in regards to shantae? Well, I got bored yesterday, and took the project into my own hands... lol

Couldn't really do much about the symbol.. I had tried to set that up the best I could (Especially since I didn't have much to go off of lol) The symbol is a modified version of the one on the costume concepts Wayforward made.

As for how I got the card set up?..

EXTENSIVE editing... I actually took like three different cards, and used the empty space of them to get rid of one of the old characters in the card... then I modified the colors, replaced the name with the right lettering... yada yada.

I have no idea if its even close to the work you two have been dishing out XD. I just thought I would throw this in here.. :/

Edit: As a side note, I would like to apologize for doing this without permission.. I had originally just wanted to see if I could do something similar to the work without obvious templates and what not.. As after all, I have been practicing in Gimp, and needed the challenge.

It wasn't until after it was done that I realized I had just committed grand theft Sig card XD..

and since I had created it, I felt I had no choice but to post it in here, as I want to make sure you all were aware of this little thing.

Again, sorry about all this, lol :/

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Jibanyan please.. you can do it anytime you want, I personally want it done in a few days, me and a few others arepreparing for a new support thread for the character, so a new support sig would be great! Thanks!

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
I probably wouldn't mind lending a hand in all of this too later on, if it were possible. However as you might have read, the card I made up there had to be created through extensive editing... as I lack access to several resources.

Blank cards.. whatever font they use for the names.. especially curious of those stock symbols. Are those made from scratch? :o

If it weren't too much trouble of course. I like helping with this sort of thing. I need the practice in Gimp anyway

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Like I said before, requests being made now are going to be discarded. Try to wait until we're ready to accept more.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
When do you think you'd be willing to take on requests?
I never saw this thread before so of course I found it after requests close, so just wondering, I have 1-2 I think would be great~

TheGamerKidTy

Smash Cadet
I know your not taking requests at the moment, but I want to just make this one suggestion before I forget

How about Porky (Pokey) Minch from the Mother/EarthBound series?
Render made by: Zhadgon

Please don't feel obligated to do this. If you started your requests back up, than I'd love it if you'd take my request. But of course, you don't have to.

-Ty

Last edited:

Hacksythe

Smash Rookie
I know your not taking requests at the moment, but I want to just make this one suggestion before I forget

How about Porky (Pokey) Minch from the Mother/EarthBound series?
Render made by: Zhadgon

Please don't feel obligated to do this. If you started your requests back up, than I'd love it if you'd take my request. But of course, you don't have to.

-Ty
Lol, I was gonna ask the same but no requests at the moment :C

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
N3ON, I know your requests are closed but I was wondering if you can make one for KOS-MOS soon enough. I really love your Fiora one. Thanks :D

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Host the anchors! Requests coming through!~

@ Laniv Laniv

(Sorry we didn't do Adeleine, there's just no good renders out for her yet.)

@Young Link and Sora

(And because I'll get paranoid, I made a teen Sora as well, to go along with teen Riku.)

@ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers

(Sorry we didn't do Beedrill, there's just no good renders for him as of now.)

@RegiGiygas117

@ Lucimar Lucimar

@LunarDistortion

@The ElectrOStudios

@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11

@ Delzethin Delzethin

@ Desert Croc Desert Croc

(Sorry we didn't do Poochy, there's just no good renders of him as of now.)
Hey, I would love a transparent image of that I-Ninja emblem.

And I found a render for Beedrill.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

N3on, you should release a template for this stuff so we can fufill our own requests and what not. Lulz.

D

Deleted member

That'd defeat the purpose of us fulfilling requests then.

At the same time, putting the weight off your shoulders and just overall make the process much painless.
Seeing as how requests have been closed for a while and N3on looks like a busy person, it's a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom