• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signature Creator's Guide (coming soon)

plural

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I don't agree with that...at all. You don't like some(most?) people on this forum and therefore refuse to add to the forum?

@BW:Don't assume everyone is artistic...and anyway, isn't this guide supposed to help people about what makes a signature look good?

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
You don't like some(most?) people on this forum and therefore refuse to add to the forum?
Plural, it's not a matter of liking or disliking. I have never met a single Artwork Emporium frequenter in my life, so who's to say I don't like them?

In terms of adding to the forum, oh c'mon give me a flippin' break! I don't think I need to comment any further on my contributions here.

I'll add this guide when the time is right. Now is not that time.

@Nightshine: I am not addressing the Smash Bros. teenager community in general. My time on smashboards.com has been completely devoted to the Artwork Emporium and therefore I am discussing the rather unique group of folks who also spend their time in the AE.

lukintosh

Smash Ace
Hey I'm all ears for the guide if you're gonna go ahead and make it. It's good to raise the overall standard of the AE siggy-makers cos it'll make the whole forum look alot more graphically appealing no matter who visits which shop.

A_man13

Smash Master
I can see where you are comming from here. Everyone here has time and time again ignored your opinions, even though you are being better then everyone else's CnC. I get that part down; unless they are able to listen to you, it would be really hard to get them to read and thorughly understand an article.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
I completely agree with Aman, you are one of the best if not the best at critiquing peoples work, and 90% of the time they ignore it

but i will say that i am very much looking forward to it if it does come out eventually
and something from MM would be sweet on gimp

but i would also understand if you just said no to it

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Wow, this isn't done yet? lol

hope it gets done soon, could be a good chance to learn

ya I'm back what of it?

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm going to bump this thread 'cause I want to se it being made.

*bump*

Conker315

Smash Lord
Well Wikez, I have all the time in the world for you to post this helpfull information.I understand that not that many people here understand, accept, or thinks of what they are doing.Its true that with the CnC people are given, they dont go back to their tags and fix the mistakes to get a cleaner outcome.Take your time, and im looking forward from this guide.

@Aman:Really..dont bring that up, it just angers me to see great help not be accepted.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well Wikez, I have all the time in the world for you to post this helpfull information.I understand that not that many people here understand, accept, or thinks of what they are doing.Its true that with the CnC people are given, they dont go back to their tags and fix the mistakes to get a cleaner outcome.Take your time, and im looking forward from this guide.

@Aman:Really..dont bring that up, it just angers me to see great help not be accepted.
I should've just shut my trap then, eh?

And he left us forever. He already said he wasn't going to post the guide within the first few days, but he left smashboards likely never to return. I'd love to see the guide if you are just watching us all bumble around, hint hint.

A_man13

Smash Master
If you must know, don't ask here; ask on walls and the like. We don't want feelings to get hurt.

Conker315

Smash Lord
If you start on pahe 908 or 909 on the Critique Thread, you will understand everything.

@Aman:I would love to see it also, just imagine how good it would be??
I mean cmon, a guide from a pro?? Thats to generous.

EDIT:Just for the record Aman, I didn't say any names, so therefore no ones feelings will get hurt.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know. That would beat every resource on the web almost. Not very many people that good write information. Ignorance killed it, though.

And thanks. I just don't want anyone to report us or hurt feelings.

IDK

Smash Lord
Guys, again I'm really sorry... I sent him an apology and I was made aware that everyone else did too. I really wasn't trying to be ignorant, but I probably was. I know he is better than me beyond what I can put into words, and I would be so amazed and grateful if he actually did this, although I don't expect it from him after what I did. I really don't know what else I can say to further explain how sorry I am... and I hope all of you aren't too mad at me for my stupid... moment.

My feelings are not hurt, but they probably deserve to be. I'm just trying to show how sorry I really am.

As for the topic of people returning to the art boards, did almighty just come back for like one post? Or is he actually making sigs again? Him and my friend were what brought me into sig making, so I'd be happy if he were back. Want to see some of his work. Last one I remember was what... the one with the asian guy in Tokyo or something?

Conker315

Smash Lord
^He actually showed me one of his latest, and I got to say, due to honesty, I have to say its the same crap hes been doing in the past.
*Facepalm*
He never improves.

IDK

Smash Lord
hence the big apology what 5 posts up? hey crew, when you made animations, what did you use... GIMP?

Top Bottom