• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signature move with main?

ChAlz

Smash Cadet
GaW:
Nair to D-smash
D-Throw to D-smash
Fair offstage

Otherwise,
Random U-smash
Random D-Smash
Random F-Smash

superkid

Smash Cadet
B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+b+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B=+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B and then SURPISE FORWARD B +DOWN B+UP B+ FTILT+BAIR+FAIR+UAIR+UP B=ko guess who i play.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+b+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B=+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B+B and then SURPISE FORWARD B +DOWN B+UP B+ FTILT+BAIR+FAIR+UAIR+UP B=ko guess who i play.
...Metaknight?

Why only one K.O.?

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
You're obviously MK, but I'm surprised it took you that long to kill someone. I mean you could've gimped the other player...

Top Bottom