• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sigs, school, and other S word

A_man13

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=575]Sigs, school, and other S word[/drupal]

Might as well post a little something to give a heads up on what I did while I was gone:

School is going well. I started out with rather low grades, but I'm in the A/B range right now. Hopefully I'm in the A section by the end of the semester. I really like all of my classes; my only don't like is chemestry, which isn't me to hate science. Otherwise, love all of my classes (notibly my Web design class, which is baisicly learning HTML, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, etc.)

Kinda hard to consider how good I've gotten at this whole sig making buisness. I've goon from this:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7904/sig3apj2.png (linked for eye protection)

to this:

Hopefully the sig shop continues to flourish. Come visit my (as well as Plural's and CMPR's) sig shop sometime (more S aliterations) in the Artwork emporium.

Not too much else to note:

-Not as into smash as before. Trying to add Olimar to my existing main roster

-Got the new Mario Baseball. The last one is the family game, so I needed to get the new one. It's OK; just needs a better controller.

-Mourning over Pikmin 2 being lost. Loved the game, hate that it's missing, good thing I have $450.

And that's about it. Thanks for reading (if you did read, that is).

Famous

Smash Champion
Good stuff man, I know how you feel about school and all...I'm also dabbling in PS and web design, I'm majoring in it actually.

lol, everyone starts from scratch with anything and comparing your old sigs with the new, you've definately gotten alot better. If you ever want to be critiqued on your sigs let me know and I'll help you out the best I can.

Syscal

Smash Rookie
Good stuff man, I know how you feel about school and all...I'm also dabbling in PS and web design, I'm majoring in it actually.

lol, everyone starts from scratch with anything and comparing your old sigs with the new, you've definately gotten alot better. If you ever want to be critiqued on your sigs let me know and I'll help you out the best I can.
Show ME how to use Photo shop. ._.

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks. I actually wasn't expecting that much response (or from people that don't know me that well), but thanks . Kinda cool to see people majoring in GFX. I couldn't make a career in it myself (lack of confidence, lack of ability, kinda wanna be in medicine, etc.).

@Famous: Can definetly see why you are majoring in graphics. I know it isn't all you in it, but that signature is sweet. The artwork emporium is going downhill fast, so all of the people that were better at that kind of thing left. It's good to see someone who is better than most around here.

Top Bottom