• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
This tourney got 112 players to come and compete which is beast. Regardless of what time it ended it got everything done with over 100 players. Good stuff to Today, Hilt, and other that helped run this tourney.

Also big congrats to AZ, he kicked *** today. Also to KT and Coney.
I was expecting to see you there Keit, what happened? Didn't feel like going?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
setups SETUP setups
Yeah. Our main issue were setups there weren't that many setups for pools.

Our previous venue was going to provide 10+ extra T.Vs, but when they suddenly cancelled on us we were doing -10. We had about 20 setups? So a lot of pools only had one T.V.
But thanks, guys!
The next/last one will probably be two-day event, hopefully. So time will be better. Hopefully I can figure out something to do with T.Vs. A lot of people travelling in huge groups just don't have room for them, so we lack them easily.

Originally Posted by Keitaro
This tourney got 112 players to come and compete which is beast. Regardless of what time it ended it got everything done with over 100 players. Good stuff to Today, Hilt, and other that helped run this tourney.
Yeah, thanks!!

Results should be up this evening!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was expecting to see you there Keit, what happened? Didn't feel like going?
Inui and myself were setting up a carpool but we both didn't wanna drive :p I would have still came with a different carpool but with my own tourney next weekend I had to stay home and plan/create stuff for it. I hope the next one is in the summer after April cause I really wanna go to one of these.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Clowsui: You can still determine your first seeds, 2nd seeds, and etc beofre the event. (Like rank the players 1-117) Then as people show up/don't show up cross them off.

Kel

Smash Master
This was a "regional" for me:
12-0 in pools with Mr. E, and Sillhoutte (both Ohio)
1st round: bye
2nd round: King Beef (8th ranked in Ohio)
3rd round: M2K (somewhat Ohio)
4th round losers: Fizzle (After he just beat Shugo [ which is 1st vs 5th in Ohio])
5th round losers: Blue Rogue (3rd ranked in Ohio)
6th round losers: YbM (4th ranked in Ohio)
7th round losers: Atomsk (Where his bad character choices influenced me to go Snake haha)

7th at a "regional"

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
^Yeah^ AZ gets 4th at every single tournament he goes to. I think this is his 5th in a row. Way to rep Ohio after we took each other out of the bracket AZ. And Scribbz too. And I guess Kel because he was the last man standing after the Ohio Armageddon.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Please make it noted that Me (Y.b.M.) Infern, and Capem... Forfeited our matches...

I forfeited mine in Winners after I defeated GimR... And they forfeited in Losers... thank you...
You're saying it like it's a good thing or something.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I don't understand how you made that inference. By saying that he forfeited, Y.b.M.'s making sure that people don't get the wrong impression about how they (Y.b.M., Infern and Capem) played/did.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Both my pools and bracket was stupidly mad hard. I would have traded with anyone lol.
Not to mention that i had to fight one of my pools members in the first rd of playable loser's

i got beeped haha

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh Okay I was reading it wrong. I thought they were johning :p

My Pools were:
AZ (1st seed)
Me (2nd seed)
Luminoth (3rd seed)
Izumi
Genosamus
Sole
Calebyte

AZ, Me, Lumi, and Izumi were all really good imo (maybe I just got lucky who knows).

Bracket was:
Cook in winners
Azashi in losers
Hylian in losers

Leaving me in 25th. haha I think I did pretty good :D

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Clowsui knows whats up... I'm not one to John cause i was playing serious in every match. The tournament ran waayyy too Long and I had other plans that made me forfeit to King Toon and whoever else after that... But Kudos to AZ, Kel, Kain and Fizzle...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah I understand that completely. Sorry about my accusation, Y.b.M.; great job at the tournament by the way.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I had fizzle first round (3rd game last hit), then sago "1st rd" of loser's (also played in pools).

ugh...

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'm just gonna say that I left early since I was supposed to go out withe veryone else.. but no one went to ed's before.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
There needs to be a gay texture hack for ICs. Popo and popo. Damn, who's the *****? Which one do you kill?
I don't ****ing know.

Edit: I went mk and zero suit this tournament!!!!!
<_<

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Hard *** pool that I could have made it out of if I didn't choke, matches were mad close with everyone except Atomsk...

Honestly, I didn't like my pool being on the live stream. I had never been before, and hearing the commentary was a little distracting too me, and I couldn't find a way to block it out, even when I tried to put ear phones in. I think that's something I'd get over with a little more experience. I usually get nervous about things like that unless I'm used to it...haha

Still had a good time, won some MMs, and was nice seeing a lot of people I don't see often.

Sago

Smash Lord
no sleep from thursday-sunday. I dont even remember half my matchs. except most of infern.

not the TO's fault but this ran very poorly

shout outs in results.

I enjoyed seeing everone again alot

What's The Point

Smash Master
You can't really have a one day tournament with over roughly 90 people that will end at any reasonable time, or not be terrible for everyone involved/DQ ahoy.

If you can't get a venue for two days for the next SiiS (Assuming there is one) you may want to cap the entrants before 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom