• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
It looks like you're in room 311 (the thread told me). I'm going to head over. If you've reached capacity, don't feel bad about sending me on my way, it's fine!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Leaving tomorrow morning at 6~7 AM, probably arrive at 10. Registering for doubles with my Dad.

Bringing Wii AND regular TV. Hope this will help :)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
How about we allow music hax, and for those that done like it, stwich stations? Out of all the time i been playing smash, only 1 person has complained about the actual music on the stage, the TO of this tournament. Which was weird since even I couldn't even hear the music since the venue(like all others) is loud.

On a side note, I give a damm Sombra! Hopefully you guys can go Sunday or something

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
but its pools. If that was the case, then it should be made so that only 1 wii should have music hacks per pool (assuming that theres two TV's per pool as well), so its easy to move. That will still probably make someone have to turn their music hacks off, probably only one or two people, which is very unfair.

:172:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
We're leaving in about 5 and a half hours, probably be there around 10. Bringin a big ol' thing of jack, so if anyone wants to party just show up to the NEOH room.

Edit: If you dislike the songs and textures so much, just pop out the SD card. problem solved.

And if you wanna MM me, just hit me up at the tournament. I'm the dude with the sonic ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol we JUST arrived here in Cinci.

Cheese we gon' save the partyin' for tomorrow ya herd?

If you want to know why we arrived so late:

Lain.

That is all.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ :awesome:

This man already knows.

Thanks though. I want to chill but I need sleep. After the tournament tomorrow:

It's going down.

Also Lain is trying to play/chill tonight if anyone is interested. He woke up at 7 pm so yeah he's not going to sleep anytime soon.

Nope

Smash Lord
Yo Disciple here, anyone got a free spot in their hotel tomorrow? I don't mind chilling with Nope and Fonz, but would be sweet if I could stay in Cinci a bit longer tomorrow night, and I really want to go clubbing too.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Disciple, talk to ours (Shugo, Sole, Auspher and myself) and NEOH's (ITT, Blue Rouge, Links, +1) car when we get down there.

I would imagine one of us could accommodate you, but I can't guarantee anything as I believe we still are looking into how our housing splits up.

Thanks Squidbro, good luck at your regional. Stomp 'em in da nuts, ya dig?

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
You see, arguing about music is super silly in the sense that it's all opinion based. So saying someone is right or wrong is subject to your definition of right and wrong. In short, we're getting nowhere by arguing over something so pety. Please stop.

:phone:

steep

Smash Lord
Coop, Kamon, and I are heading out soon! Th plan is to be there from 10:30-11!

MM List:

$5 Tech Chase - DDD vs Mario
$3 Today (Solimar dittos on Distant Planet)
$3 Gifts - ? vs Mario
#3 Thugz - Pikachu vs Mario
$2 Nope - ? vs Mario
$2 Auspher - Wolf vs Mario
$1 - Sombra - Diddy vs Mario

Did I miss anyone? I don't have much more money so.... lol that's probably all for me! I need to do all of these today if possible because I won't be here tomorrow!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Daycia said she was looking for someone to help stream the tournament. I don't know if she found someone or not. The fact that it was 2-3 days ago makes it seem unlikely, though.

:172:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Coop, Kamon, and I are heading out soon! Th plan is to be there from 10:30-11!

MM List:

$5 Tech Chase - DDD vs Mario
$3 Today (Solimar dittos on Distant Planet)
$3 Gifts - ? vs Mario
#3 Thugz - Pikachu vs Mario
$2 Nope - ? vs Mario
$2 Auspher - Wolf vs Mario
$1 - Sombra - Diddy vs Mario

Did I miss anyone? I don't have much more money so.... lol that's probably all for me! I need to do all of these today if possible because I won't be here tomorrow!
I'll be using mk.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
CAN'T WAIT FOR AUSPHER TO GET ROCKED AT THIS
MY BODY IS REDDi whip

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm going to sleep in the hotel till singles pools starts. I told Inui and Izumi to text me when it starts but I'm posting here just in case they don't so someone can know where to find me.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Stream also needs deinterlacing.

I could give you guys the force replay code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom