• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
On Television? My interest for this tournament rised greatly since im an attention *****! :).

I might have to make the trip.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
O?

Care to take my money in a cheap MM, Anti? Diddy, MK or w/e. I may want to use you to try to learn the ditto like I said I am.

We'll see.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

@Joey, )'= It's okay, no worries.

@Austin, maybe check the NEOH thread? Can Sole not drive? What about with ITT/Links/KB?
I was gonna ride with Argent, but he's not wanting to go due to having work next day and he's afraid the tournament will run late. :(

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Anti, You should come!

@Austin, ='/ Hm. That's too bad. Honestly, bracket at 1pm shouldn't take more than a few hours. And I mean, if you are in gfs you should still be out by at least 4-5pm. Totally understandable about work, though. Just wanted to see you guys! >'= Maybe ride with OUGA?

Cameronpiqua1

Smash Rookie
I need a ride.. i will put $10 in a gas tank if someone wants to take me. I live in beavercreek so it has to be in the dayton area.

If anyone can message me or call or text me at 937-245-4450

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ill MM you both. I am stilling willing to MM some people.

Also, my crewmate, Zeton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PQOkCA3Knk

Needs a teammate for this! :D
Sure how does $2 sound :popo: vs :toonlink:?

How about $5 my ICs v your MK, and then $5 my MK v your ICs? I'll also do both dittos for $5 each.
Sounds like a plan cheese. I haven't played against you since the friendlies at MLG Columbus when we in Mikey and Ankoku's hotel room.

I'm still looking for at least 2-3 more mm against my :metaknight: and :popo:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh. This MU is so stressful for just $2 XD.

Ill do :popo: vs :metaknight:
If you wanna do that I'm fine with that I would rather do that as a mm anyways lol. I just wanted to see if my bit of TL practice I have will pay off. Maybe :popo: vs :toonlink: friendlies during either days :D

Also ENSIS is Zeton still looking for a teammate? I've always wanted to team with a Fox player.

steep

Smash Lord
@Auspher: But what about our MM??????? JK but seriously hope you can come! If I didn't live way out of the way in southern Indiana I'd give you a ride!

EDIT: I'm not super experienced at doubles but I'd be open for teaming with Zeton if he's interested! I play Luigi in doubles usually, but also some Mario and Olimar depending on the situation.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey ENSiS, I would like to money match!

I don't know how much I'll have at this point, but we can settle a price! I just want to play. I haven't played a good Toon Link in a long time (if that's who you'll be using).

Okay...

So, I'll be MMing:

Krystedez
Y.b.M.
ENSiS
AlBoArBaN (however, the spelling goes, haha!)

My memory escapes me, but did we settle on a money match, Juu? I don't know why I think we did. But, if you want, I am down for it. I wouldn't mind playing a good Mario.

If I forgot anyone, just remind me!

Yeah! Is anyone here staying at the La Quinta Inn advertised on this thread. I'll be there on Friday night. I wouldn't mind playing that night. I'll have a Wii.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

I don't know how much I'll have at this point, but we can settle a price! I just want to play. I haven't played a good Toon Link in a long time (if that's who you'll be using).

Okay...

So, I'll be MMing:

Krystedez
Y.b.M.
ENSiS
AlBoArBaN (however, the spelling goes, haha!)

My memory escapes me, but did we settle on a money match, Juu? I don't know why I think we did. But, if you want, I am down for it. I wouldn't mind playing a good Mario.

If I forgot anyone, just remind me!

Yeah! Is anyone here staying at the La Quinta Inn advertised on this thread. I'll be there on Friday night. I wouldn't mind playing that night. I'll have a Wii.
You forgot our MM :glare:

Yeah, this is the main reason I can't get a ride with Sole.
I still have room in my car, check the NEOH discussion

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I need more MMs myself.

Also Y.b.M I want to hit the club. I'll be dressed for success and ready.

Oh and Infern I am winning my $5 back here so get ready ;)

MJG

Smash Hero

I need more MMs myself.

Also Y.b.M I want to hit the club. I'll be dressed for success and ready.

Oh and Infern I am winning my $5 back here so get ready ;)
Ok. I will MM you both!

steep

Smash Lord
Don't forget Kassandra! We gotta play some friendlies! My Mario has improved a ton! And also my Luigi needs some practice against as many people as I can get! And I always have LOLimar if all else fails.... lolimar ftw!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm sorry about that ,Juu. I wasn't feeling too well that day. And, as I'm sure everyone here knows, gas prices are killer. They bleed me dry! It happens.

Mystic83

Smash Rookie
I'll be entering Melee.

Showing up Saturday to register for Sunday is kinda lame, but I suppose arcade games will keep me busy.

ORLY

Smash Master
are there really only like five people entering melee?

or am i reading this wrong

steep

Smash Lord
Steep. $3.00 Olimar ditto MM no Pikmin allowed on Distant Planet?
Ok. $3.00 Solimar match it is. for teh lawls. : ) Still best 2 of of 3?

So Just to check, I have a $5 MM with Technical Chase, a $3 MM with Day, $? MM with Auspher if he can make it, and who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom