• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fZk

Smash Lord
Smashboards lives!

I will be making an announcement soon.

But PLEAASE guys! If you are NOT on the attendance list TELL me! This helps me do pre-seeding! If you are coming, please say so.

Also, SETUPS! We really need Wiis mostly, and I know most of you guys have those small white things. I'd really appreciate it if you guys can somehow fit them in a small bag and bring them. It would help so very much! We want this tournament to go fast, and we don't want to play on 4 Wii Setups of Brawl. Thank you!!

Thanks, Chi!
I'm coming in one of the MI cars add me to the list. I may bring a Wii.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Shugo, you are probably Nicole's best bet. From what I can tell everyone good is is paired up, but you are paired with a flaky guy from NJ.

Y.b.M., I'm going to request you use your loud voice to gather people for when we get that X-Men run through going. I'm thinking the time between doubles and singles pools, or post pools.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
TChase - Derek...the only thing that stops you from winning is you just overcomplicating your improvement. There may not be any reaon that you're not doing well -- at least, none that you can tell or find - but it doesn't matter. So long as you have the drive and you keep playing effectively and keep trying, you will do well soon. This might be the tournament, might not be, who knows? Just go with the flow.

Thanks yo. Not focused so much winning..just gotta give my all and go with it from there. Of course I'm in it to win it. I appreciate the words.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Nope and Nicole?

Do it!!! Nope is a Snake of Infern's Level.. and has a beast Wario...

not instigating... just saying

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Legan my boi <3.

oh yeahhhh we need somewhere to stay..any hotel rooms open that can fit us? (3 i think) or 1 per room or w/e idk. I JUST WANT SOMEWHERE TO STAY. MI/IL/NJ/MO hollahz at me.

Pwease :D

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, Myself, Infern, and Legan, going in this weekend.... Glad I don't gotta forfeit the tournament this time around to go out....

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Important Announcement time!

First-

Setups:
I know I've said this many times, but PLEAAASE bring setups! Wiis are what we need the most and they are SOOO easy and simple to carry. You can fit them in a backpack, you can put them in a grocery bag, you can put it under your shirt-- whichever way you decide to bring them please do so!
I know you won't get venue waived for setups, but you are already getting a VERY good deal! The arcade is usually $20.00 for the weekend, but you are getting it for HALF price! So pretty much your attendance is already a venue waiver!
Televisions are also fantastic!! If you do not want this tournament to run late please help a sistah out and bring some Wiis!! I really REALLY appreciate it!
Hacked Wiis are FINE; however, textures/Music are NOT permitted to be used in tournament. Replay hacks are fine and other hacks before/after the tourney are okay.

Second-

Time:
Big one! The schedule is set and complete:
Saturday: Brawl Doubles, Brawl Pools, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and MK9 will all be on Saturday.
Sunday: Brawl Bracket, Melee Singles/Dubs, and Mystery Event.
Even if the tourney ends up Sat/Sun you are free to chill and hang out at the arcade as long as you want.

DOUBLES REGISTRATION FOR BRAWL WILL BEGIN 10:30 and end at 11:30!
Smashers are notorious for being LATE. Better wake up an hour early if you feel like you will be.
DUBS will begin at 12:00-12:30 PM.
When you walk in the door you WILL be required to pay your entry! Pay for Venue first at least, then pay for Brawl Dubs AND singles if you plan on entering either event. It's easier to take all the money up front. If you plan on arriving later for Singles only please make sure to be at the Arcade around 2! MvC3 and MK9 should be starting hopefully around 6-7 pm!

Sunday:
If you make it to bracket be at the arcade BEFORE 1PM. Bracket would be called out AT 1pm, if you do not call for your match you are instantly DQ from the Winners. No extra five minutes, or anything of that sort. Don't get too drunk Sat night if you don't think you will make it.

Third-

Housing:
Don't need too much emphasis on it, but people are staying at the LaQuinta Friday/Sat night! It is only one minute away from the venue. If you need a place to stay ask around.

Fourth-

Venue:
The venue is AMAZING. Please don't trash it! If you have things you need to throw away, throw it away in the trash can not the floor. The arcade is extremely entertaining, I know this, DO YOUR MATCHES FIRST BEFORE PLAYING AROUND!!!

Fifth-

Attendance List:

Again, please tell me if you are not on the attendance list so I can put you on there! It really really helps with pre-seeding!!

I believe that's all I want to mostly say! It'll be an extremely fun time, so I can't wait to see most of you guys there!

Also again, SETUPS!!
Thank you!

LASTLY:
CAN ANYONE PROVIDE LIVESTREAM? <-----------??

THuGz

Smash Lord
Oh pre-seeding is at stake?! I'm going lulz. (Brawl)

PS: Take megarobman off of the attendance list, idk why he's on there.

steep

Smash Lord
@Day: Yeah maybe. But I just wanna do decent in my pool. I just don't wanna get last. lol And I have been practicing a lot so who knows maybe I'll surprise myself!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori_bro - Brawl (Singles and Dubs) - 1 Full Brawl Setup.

Also Th3 Composer are you and Squid coming to this? I will be bringing my Pokémon Cards if you guys do show up and wanna throw down ;).

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
im surprised PJ's trolling hasn't gotten him banned yet omg lol..

anyway uhhhh i totally had some 2 hour blackout shiz just happen so i'm sorry for that WTP, but if you can talk to me again asap about the hotel situation that'd be fantastic <3.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
@Ensis: Sure thing man. :wolf: vs :toonlink: for $3?

@Joey: LET'S DO IT! I don't even care how much, Jiggs da bess. <3

@Juu: FIND ME AND FORCE ME TO PLAY! We have to actually play some games this time lol.

@Joe: I gots this. :D My best friend mains Kirby, so I know the MU pretty well. It's pretty simple on both ends, really.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
these payouts sucks -.- instead of 48/22/12/8/5/2.5 first gets 8% less, 2nd gets 3% more same for 3rd and 4th etc. Really just noticed how stupid and unfair it is for those who work hard to get top 5 should be 45/25/12/8/3.5x2/1.5x2. Yet again I like to complain when payouts are unfair :D

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
these payouts sucks -.- instead of 48/22/12/8/5/2.5 first gets 8% less, 2nd gets 3% more same for 3rd and 4th etc. Really just noticed how stupid and unfair it is for those who work hard to get top 5 should be 45/25/12/8/3.5x2/1.5x2. Yet again I like to complain when payouts are unfair :D
Is ally trying to get less money? hes taking away from first and giving it to second

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You bring it up 2 days before the tournament lol.

Last minute changes won't be good for anyone :/.

:172:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom