• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hades, the bracket would run until like, 3 AM on the first day....
How is that different from making it just a one day tournament?

Brawl one day, and everything else on Sunday would satisfy a lot more people than just removing all the other tournaments would. If having brawl be a one day event would help the brawl turnout, and that's what the goal is, making brawl saturday and everything else sunday is the best way to reach that without hurting everyone else. Otherwise just keep it two days with the current schedule. Eliminating a bunch of events within a month of the tournament is pretty lame =/.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
One day is ghey. I rather not be rushed, and have very little time to do anything besides play brawl all day -_-.

2dayftw

D

Deleted member

Next vote should be on whether or not to add Norfair as a counter-pick. :3

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Well, initially, as a member of BBR-RC she didn't have the ability to use any other ruleset than Unity.

But since they wised up to how lame that was she might change it?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
There is a sub-committee within the RC that decides/approves experimental rulesets and such. The issue would be that this is a regional/prep for Apex. Still..this isn't running the same ruleset as Apex anyway lol I mean we can discuss it. (I'm in the sub-committee btw lol)

Also I vote 2 days. I want to use Saturday to party again. Half of the reason I even go to regionals is to chill with my favorite out of state people and get trashed with them. Do not take that away from me.

steep

Smash Lord
I'm coming for sure and I'm gonna try to bring Calebyte! He's been off the scene for a while but I am working on convincing him to carpool with me. :D I should be bringing Kamon and Coop and possibly Jetzger as well so I'll have a full car!

Still taking any MM's people! Vs. my :mario2: and :luigi2: I'll have my $$ with me so have at me! Just find me on Saturday and we'll play! Also, Today, I wanna play you if you have time! I wanna beat your G&W one of these days!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
YES BRING CALEB!!

Also if you're up for like $ mm's steep we haven't played in forever. Or we could just friendly.

steep

Smash Lord
Caleb used to bring me to these things. :(

Now getting to these things are way harder!
If I have room in my car I can give you a ride if you are willing to come to Muncie the day before or something. The only problem is I can't stay until Sunday…. I have a gig Sunday morning.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, I like 2 days. I don't know if 1 day could handle all this and I kinda just want to chill out and stuff. Yay brawl- and god kai challenge.

If you need like help or something running mafia, I'm like totally into that kind of thing (check out these dice!).

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The odds of me being here went up a ton today.

Also I am probably going to play Brawl- and mafia and nothing else for the entire 48 hours

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Finalizing stuff with groups (NEOH needs to talk more lool)
So far if I drive, looks like I'm bringing Denzi and my two friends from school named Diana and Eri.
Denzi and I will be entering Brawl. Eri might enter Brawl, and Diana might enter Melee. Maybe.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
The odds of me being here went up a ton today.

Also I am probably going to play Brawl- and mafia and nothing else for the entire 48 hours
!!! :confused:!!! This is going to be... toooooo coooooooool

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I would looove some minus MM's. and rip/ excel we will happily take yall on! how much did you guys want to do btw?

anyone else want to MM in either Marvel 3 or brawl minus?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll be taking brawl- $mm also. $5 minimum

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, I stopped playing Marvel until Ultimate Marvel comes out. But I'd probably still enter depending on how my bank looking... Also, Bottles on deck. I'm being stingy with my ish unless ya'll throw some funds this way... no strippo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom