• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol I'm rallying all the gay boys for this event. + Fino for Auspher. Its going down. What is exactly is "it"? I dunno but we'll find out.

On a side note:

Shugo drunk is the most hilarious thing I have seen in the Smash scene for quite sometime. That drunk laugh...LMAO.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Fino for Austin LOLLL. Oh gosh.

And i'm glad my drunkness brings entertainment ;).

I'm scared as to what might happen..

D

Deleted member

I'm definitely not missing out on drunk Ty. I gotta hear the laugh that tops Lain's!

ZTD | TECHnology

^ I see nothing wrong with the latter picture.

lol no but I was kidding about the cleavage thing. I just had to see your response XD

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I swore off the booze since going into court ordered rehab, but if all of KS is going in, I might have to indulge

ZTD | TECHnology

MJG wary of that drunk Shugo.

And we're all getting trashed again. Its inevitable. I will pull the "B-day" card on anyone who's acting scared. :bee:

D

Deleted member

Swaggin'.

I need a swagmate for this. Main :wolf: but might also go :metaknight: in certain circumstances. Also maybe :lucas:

Roller

Smash Legend
I swore off the booze since going into court ordered rehab, but if all of KS is going in, I might have to indulge
I did not picture you as the drinking type.

Tech. Pull the b-day card on this man. I wish to see this.

Also. I will be drinking here. Heavily. Michigannnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! :pimp:

DeLux

Everclear and I go wayyyyyy back.

good times, good times

lucky to be alive lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I just noticed the date change lololol. That works out really well for me, so hopefully I'll come done with the MI carpool! SiiS5 was so damn fun I want another weekend like that :3

:phone:

DeLux

^Dare I ask? o-o;
Back in the day (aka my freshman/sophomore year at KU) I used to buy only the best kinds of alcohol to partake in. And by the best, I mean the cheapest.

A 750 of Everclear was like 15 bucks and had about 2.5 times the alcohol content of a similarly sized volume of any other hard drink of your choice

That being the premise to operate off of, we would get a 750 of EC, a 30 of KL smoothies ( aka Klassy Keystone Lights, always classy, always smooth), and two of those country time strawberry lemonade powder mixes for flavor and color. Throw in that Ice and you can make like Arnold in that Batman movie and have an ice day.

Welcome to the Pink Death, stay thirsty my friends

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, I thought I was hardcore, getting woken up on a random sidewalk in the middle of the night with no recollection of how I got there.. Then I told Judge that story and he tells me about how he once woke up in a sewer... Once you see how hardcore MI is... There is no going back.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Back in the day (aka my freshman/sophomore year at KU) I used to buy only the best kinds of alcohol to partake in. And by the best, I mean the cheapest.

A 750 of Everclear was like 15 bucks and had about 2.5 times the alcohol content of a similarly sized volume of any other hard drink of your choice

That being the premise to operate off of, we would get a 750 of EC, a 30 of KL smoothies ( aka Klassy Keystone Lights, always classy, always smooth), and two of those country time strawberry lemonade powder mixes for flavor and color. Throw in that Ice and you can make like Arnold in that Batman movie and have an ice day.

Welcome to the Pink Death, stay thirsty my friends
Daaaaaangggg. You know your stuff.
How'd you end up in rehab?

smh @ swagtastic ;(
Too hot, amirite?
Now that the date has been changed, I can't. I work this weekend.
)'= You can't get off of work two months in advance?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I can NOT handle Everclaer, at ALL.

Wish I could drink. But I can't, because I get violent and I try to fight people when I'm drunk. lmao.
Omg, MI goes hard. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom