• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf & Eggz Tourney Finals

VA

Smash Hero
SW your falco is so hot.

I really think you should concentrate on Falco and main him.

VA

Smash Hero
well most people are saying that falco is better these days, I just really like your falco.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So, a little confusion...

SW won the set because he won game 5? but eggz won games 2, 3 and 4... idk why the set even went to game 5..

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
well most people are saying that falco is better these days, I just really like your falco.
I don't see why people think this. Someone please enlighten me. Fox as far as I know, as better tournament results than Falco, which seems to be people's main arguement as to why Falco is better. People think Falco's better for today's metagame, and I don't see why. :confused:

VA

Smash Hero
I didn't say I agree. Moreover I disagree with what most of the top people have to say about tier lists ^_^

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I don't see why people think this. Someone please enlighten me. Fox as far as I know, as better tournament results than Falco, which seems to be people's main arguement as to why Falco is better. People think Falco's better for today's metagame, and I don't see why. :confused:
falco's better. i'll just point to the metagame for now -- there are more great falco mains than more great fox mains. and not by a little either, by a lot. probably double.

yaaaay sw's falco. *** ur fox

Ministry

Smash Ace
that was a refreshing set to watch.

its nice to not see upthrow upair kills all the time on fox dittos.

nDie

Smash Apprentice
That set was really fun to watch, your tech skill still blows my mind >_<
Thanks for the upload.

Top Bottom